A Wife's Response

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean , I'm single, but I think I got like 20 kids around the country. I like to franchise my genes, give the world a little bit more of myself, you know. I love to share.

But in all honesty, I think all guys go GaaGaa around a nice looking woman. One of my buddies is dating a ridicuously hot girl, and I KNOW they are happy, but if she told me to kill everybody in the room and run away with her, I probably would have.

**** = rhymes with the colour of...

Okay I won't go there. That just sounds bad. And it is 4 letters. Hey, you walked yourself right into that one!

Oh man, I want to say it... grrrr... must, resist...

myword.gif

food56.gif

:monkey3

THE SHORTEST FAIRY TALE EVER

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said,
"NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing and hunting a
lot and drank beer whenever he wanted.

THE END

awww That's a sweet story with a happy ending. hehe

But seriously, GrueSam is my idea woman. I want her to hook me up with a sister or a friend that shares that approach.

I am sorry, but that is an awesome blunder of a post if I ever saw one.

here is a funny story, I showed my wife pix of the hot toys predator 2 elder predator, thinking that she would be impressed by all the glorious details, armor, and the best predator sculpt IMO, she looked at it and said: it looks so weird, why did he have such a big head and a woman's body? he's wearing fishnets like a hooker. :D

here is a funny story, I showed my wife pix of the hot toys predator 2 elder predator, thinking that she would be impressed by all the glorious details, armor, and the best predator sculpt IMO, she looked at it and said: it looks so weird, why did he have such a big head and a woman's body? he's wearing fishnets like a hooker. :D

:banghead :banghead

Women just don't get it sometimes...

This emoticon speaks volumes........and I think I love you. :lol

HAHAHAHA! Man, she is kinky.

That's twice now that we have seen a post illustrating something... going into... uhhh Well, I like posting on these forums so I'll quit while I am AHEAD.

oops Caps lock was on.

I still can't stop laughing so hard. Oh, I am crying now. Thanks GrueSam, you rule. I needed a good laugh.

Lol, my man control panel doesn't even have a flip switch.....always on......:naughty

Did you *men* notice that, on the men's panel, the On switch is pointing up towards the pink button???

I sure did!

Women notice more details. It's just a difference between genders. That's why your wife made the comment about the Predator's head, etc. :monkey3

:monkey1

Did you *men* notice that, on the men's panel, the On switch is pointing up towards the pink button???

I sure did!

Women notice more details. It's just a difference between genders. That's why your wife made the comment about the Predator's head, etc. :nod

:monkey1

You just made my day...lol:lol

Back