A Wife's Response

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the old tale

A man is home alone when he hears his dog barking out back wanting to come inside.

At the exact same moment his wife is at the front door knocking and telling you to let her in as she forgot her keys.

What is the man to do?

Let the Dog in of course as the dog will shut up once you let it in. :D

Does he feel good?

Yes, I got you before you edited that little gem out.

Yes, I edited it because I was like, someone could misinterpret those words or spin it as a joke, quite similar to what you just did. Grrrrr!!!!

Should have edited much quicker. hehe

btw Capitals suck!

And Alexander Semin needs to get that ankle healed up and pronto, because he's hurting me in my fantasy pool. :(

Yes, I edited it because I was like, someone could misinterpret those words or spin it as a joke, quite similar to what you just did. Grrrrr!!!!

Should have edited much quicker. hehe

btw Capitals suck!

And Alexander Semin needs to get that ankle healed up and pronto, because he's hurting me in my fantasy pool. :(

Yeah, those Pens look great so far this year too. Not much better than the Caps with a lot more talent. :rotfl

Semin is hurting my fantasy team too.

Badmoon, despite your wife's poor spelling, she seems very intelligent and understanding. Sadly, what she says is actually true. When I am depressed I buy things as a pick me up. Thinks about all the stuff he has purchased this past year and realizes just how depressed he's been. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 WAHHHH!!!

But seriously, she is on to something. I must fight the urge to spend money on stuff I don't need. hehe

Badmoon, despite your wife's poor spelling, she seems very intelligent and understanding. Sadly, what she says is actually true. When I am depressed I buy things as a pick me up. Thinks about all the stuff he has purchased this past year and realizes just how depressed he's been. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 WAHHHH!!!

But seriously, she is on to something. I must fight the urge to spend money on stuff I don't need. hehe

I think I am depressed due to all of the verbal abuse I take from 10 year olds on Xbox LIVE. :rotfl

I won't lie. She's right. I love being single and would not change it right now, but I do buy stuff because I get bored or lonely at times. It does give you a rush or acts as a quick "pick me up".

Yeah, those Pens look great so far this year too. Not much better than the Caps with a lot more talent. :rotfl

Semin is hurting my fantasy team too.

Pens = 2 Cups.

Caps = 0 Cups.

The Pens will turn it around! They are moving Malkin down to the second line, and placing J. Staal on the wing to revamp his sophomoric slump. Once they get two scoring lines going they'll dominate and return back to their old second half 06/07 season form (29-7-5). While your Caps will be teeing off on the green come Spring '08. hehe

I really wished you would join my fantasy league. Would be a privilege to have you in it. That, and so you could make my team stronger. :monkey5

Pens = 2 Cups.

Caps = 0 Cups.

The Pens will turn it around! They are moving Malkin down to the second line, and placing J. Staal on the wing to revamp his sophomoric slump. Once they get two scoring lines going they'll dominate and return to the second half 06/07 season form (29-7-5). While your Caps will be teeing off on the green come Spring '08. hehe

I really wished you would join my fantasy league. Would be a privilege to have you in it. That, and so you could make my team stronger. :monkey5

Living in the past are we? Sad, very sad.

I won't lie. She's right. I love being single and would not change it right now, but I do buy stuff because I get bored or lonely at times. It does give you a rush or acts as a quick "pick me up".

Being single sucks. Well for me it does.. I like being tormented by a loved one. lol

Atleast it keeps me on my toes.

Living in the past are we? Sad, very sad.

They won those Cups fairly recently... '91 and '92. Oh wait, we're almost into 2008. Youch!

Thanks a lot for depressing me again Kit! Had to remind me that was nearly two decades ago.

Sure your team has made it to the Cup Final in the past decade and mine hasn't.. but as you said, my team has more talent.. and can anyone on your D score? hehe

And they need to find a replacement for Kolzig soon. Father time has been cruel to him of late.

I still think Ovechkin would look better in a Penguins jersey. You can have Gonchar back!

Okay... Um... I'm a wife and I don't nag. (Well, not usually! LOL)

I just make suggestions while his ****'s in my mouth.
Works every time. :lecture

**** = rhymes with the colour of...

Okay I won't go there. That just sounds bad. And it is 4 letters. Hey, you walked yourself right into that one!

Oh man, I want to say it... grrrr... must, resist...

By the way, nice avatar! Looks vaguely familiar to me... :)

Lol, if it weren't for you RD I would probably never have an Avatar. :lol

I just make suggestions while his ****'s in my mouth. Works every time. :lecture

I right here, right now implore every woman to take this suggestion and run with it. The world WILL be a better place if this is how suggestions were made.

i would imagine a good marriage would include a wife that supported your interests. if you were spending your mortgage payment on 'toys', that of course would be a different story. but collecting is an interest/hobby which costs money and just as a wife would want a husband to support her interests, the same should apply. at least you're not blowing the money in a nudey bar. :lol

Lol, if it weren't for you RD I would probably never have an Avatar. :lol

I right here, right now implore every woman to take this suggestion and run with it. The world WILL be a better place if this is how suggestions were made.

I agree Mike. Word rhymes with the colour "PINK"!!!

There, I said it! Whew, that was nice getting that off my chest.

:lol You know I tried that whole "At least I'm not...." and it doesn't seem to hold water. Maybe I need to do those thing first to put everything in retrospect. I'll see about BETA testing that one and report my findings and if I'm single after that GrueSam please hook me up with one of your friends because I'm thinking if they are of like minds with you.....then choosing what to eat for dinner or any real decisions will be my favorite thing ever....

:lol You know I tried that whole "At least I'm not...." and it doesn't seem to hold water. Maybe I need to do those thing first to put everything in retrospect. I'll see about BETA testing that one and report my findings and if I'm single after that GrueSam please hook me up with one of your friends because I'm thinking if they are of like minds with you.....then choosing what to eat for dinner or any real decisions will be my favorite thing ever....

What he said. I am single and I love to argue. :D

Mike, we're going to get in so much trouble. lol

THE SHORTEST FAIRY TALE EVER

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said,
"NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing and hunting a
lot and drank beer whenever he wanted.

THE END

Back