A-Team sculpts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
would any1 else want a set of ateam sculpts?? after the ghostbusters, they are on my most wanted list with the full lost boys gang, david and the frog brothers.

A show that has reached cult status. Even though i dont reckon they would interest me, they definately deserve some decent sculpturial treatment. The emphasis is far to biased towards more recent shows. Like how many sculpts of the joker or the terminator do we need. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A show that has reached cult status. Even though i dont reckon they would interest me, they definately deserve some decent sculpturial treatment. The emphasis is far to biased towards more recent shows. Like how many sculpts of the joker or the terminator do we need. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah definatly, esp with other tv shows being thrown around the board like house, my name is earl, lost etc..the a team is a gr8 show, sure it was cheesy as hell but it was fun, and the possibilitys for customs are limitless, the amount of outfits that are availble is unreal.

i jst wondered as wud be cool to get 1 of the gr8 sculptors on the board to maybe do a group commision if any1 else wanted a set?

Well, the A-team may be a more "specific" taste to some but the sculpts should also have cross appeal.
George Peppard - Banacek, the Blue Max & Battle Beyond the Stars
Dirk Benedict - Battlestar Galactica
Dwight Schultz - Star Trek TNG
MrT - Clubber Lang

Well, the A-team may be a more "specific" taste to some but the sculpts should also have cross appeal.
George Peppard - Banacek, the Blue Max & Battle Beyond the Stars
Dirk Benedict - Battlestar Galactica
Dwight Schultz - Star Trek TNG
MrT - Clubber Lang

yeah true, i guess its a specific taste. id love a set personaly.

Back