A Nightmare on Elm Street Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No its all caca poo poo and shouldn't be allowed. Hollywood is becoming a numb bum.

Agreed. But like most sequels I like to watch them whether good or bad. Remakes are no more different than sequels imo. Its all good fun but deep down inside I know there will never be a remake that will outdo its original.

Yeah true enough, i will watch it but in a grudging way :lol Robert Englund will always be freddie anyone else is just meh.

I gotta see it to judge it. hardly a comparison... but the dark knight did become my favorite movie after a rehash my favorite character from my favorite movie after 20 years. If there's still juice in the fruit it can still be delicious.

I never realy loved the other batman films tbh, it really came alive with the new ones so thats a bit different for me.

kind of looks like a fish. :lol
I never really found the nightmare on elm street series scary but always thought with the story the way it was it always could have been. I'm glad to see this remake looks to have taken that route and not gone down the comedy side all the nightmare sequels seemed to.

I never really found the nightmare on elm street series scary but always thought with the story the way it was it always could have been. I'm glad to see this remake looks to have taken that route and not gone down the comedy side all the nightmare sequels seemed to.

Holy crap :horror Nice signature! :rock

I never thought of that, if it goes really darker and possibly sicker it might be really good.

Aye love your new sig m8, and your avatar is cool as well :D

I've always wanted to change my name to the professional but every time I want to seem to be in deals on here and am afraid the person wont know who I am if they need to contact me. :lol

Anyway , back on topic. I think Jackie is gonna make an awesome Kruger. :rock

ALO-059406.jpg

I am a die hard Nightmare on Elm Street fan and i think this might be good. The only thing that gets me so far is the lighting in some scenes.

which parts do you mean ?.
I'm sure there still may be things getting edited and stuff. Then again look at mine and CelticP's favorite movie " AVP-Requiem ".

:monkey4:lol

I'm so stoked for this. I <3 Jackie Earle Haley. And NOES. I think the whole "sweater reveal" in the trailer is kind of lol-worthy though...looks like he's trying to be Superman.

Back