A Newb's Beginning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PROGRESS REPORT: I filed a report on the eBay user who ripped me off. They contacted me saying that they had to find a new box for shipping and I can expect the figure some time before 12 days from then. So, I'm going to give this a bit more time, and if, after 2 weeks, nothing changes, then I'm going to contact her again demanding my money back.
Also, I'm currently bidding on all of the parts to assemble the Hot Toys P2 Predator and the Wolf. So, if you have any Predator parts that you'd be willing to sell, just offer up.

Thanks,
CJK

PROGRESS REPORT: I filed a report on the eBay user who ripped me off. They contacted me saying that they had to find a new box for shipping and I can expect the figure some time before 12 days from then. So, I'm going to give this a bit more time, and if, after 2 weeks, nothing changes, then I'm going to contact her again demanding my money back.
Also, I'm currently bidding on all of the parts to assemble the Hot Toys P2 Predator and the Wolf. So, if you have any Predator parts that you'd be willing to sell, just offer up.

Thanks,
CJK

be smarter they are probably trying to pass time so the claim time expires! i mean 12 days to find a box!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 ^^^^ em get your money back!

UPDATE: My figure is due to arrive by Friday.
HUGE NEWS: I just ordered two AMAZING 1/6 Figures. I am once again not telling what they are. But, here is a fairly simple Cloverfield-like hint to help you out in geussing.

Harvey-Keitel-Photograph-C11796940.jpg

Pitu.jpg

Guess Up

UPDATE: My figure is due to arrive by Friday.
HUGE NEWS: I just ordered two AMAZING 1/6 Figures. I am once again not telling what they are. But, here is a fairly simple Cloverfield-like hint to help you out in geussing.

Harvey-Keitel-Photograph-C11796940.jpg

Pitu.jpg

Guess Up

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha a SUBJECT P2 Cinnamon Challenge Ex?

Good work people. The only problem is that I need a P2 Head Sculpt. I have the body and armor coming. I also need the netting. But, good news. I just got my new figure in today and made some renovations to the room. Check them out.

The New Figure
051408_20391.jpg

With Light On
051408_20401.jpg

Entire Shelf
051408_20392.jpg

Home of the Lightsaber
051408_20403.jpg

Poster Which Replaced John Cena
051408_20402.jpg

In my opinion, things are moving along pretty quickly. Got the 2 Preds on the way, and I start working soon. This means that alot of stuff will be rolling again. Also, I will be getting a better camera!

Thanks,
CJK

Last edited:
He's Here!!!
That's right folks. WOLF is here! I just received him and assembled him. Now, I dont know if it's because he was my first Predator or what, but it was a PAIN IN THE ASS to assemble! Almost nothing went smoothly for me! The leg armor wouldnt tighten, the left arm wouldnt go on, the netting wont roll all of the way down the arm, the groin cloth wouldnt go on properly, the spear wouldn't clip into the holder, the neck piece would maintain a even position, he wouldn't stay balanced while standing, his mandible werent even, and finally, his mask wouldn't go on properly.
After all of that, I finally got him together and displayed and I have to say, he looks KICK ASS! IF I can just fix his left sleeve, he will be worth it all of the way. Advice to those who have a short-temper or are angered easily; either dont nuy him, or have someone else assemble him. I nearly threw the body across the room when trying to hoop the elastic band through the netting! Hopefully, my future Predators wont give me such a problem, such as P2 and Celtic.
Here are a few pics of what Wolf did to my room;
051608_13261.jpg

051608_13271.jpg

051608_20211.jpg

051608_20221.jpg

051608_20231.jpg

051608_20232.jpg

Thanks again,
CJK

UPDATE: Should have 2 to 3 figures coming in soon. Possibly another Pred if I can come up with $150!

-CJK

Ok, two confirmed figures. Hopefully (and doubtfully) my Grandma got me a Digital Camera for my Birthday yesterday. Here's some trivia for the two figures;

1st Figure
Redesigned by Tom Woodruff Jr.
Played by tom Woodruff Jr.

2nd Figure
Has been featured in films since 1980
One of the most iconic symbols in film to date
Portayed first by Ari Lehman

Probably pretty easy this time!

-CJK

Back