A New Vampirella Statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who's got one in? love to see some pics. got some reward points to splurge :)

She turned out great. paint is top notch, the eyes look great. the base is great. I'll see if I can take some pics tonight, but it looks exactly like the promo. my one gripe would be the area where her thighs meet. I know it can't be helped but it was never shown in any of the photos on SS's website. But the statue is worth it to me.

who's got one in? love to see some pics. got some reward points to splurge :)

Used my RP's and ordered one today. Was tempted to go to Electric Tiki direct, but only had to pay about $40 with SS using my points.

Can't wait to get this and looking forward to pics,

Used my RP's and ordered one today. Was tempted to go to Electric Tiki direct, but only had to pay about $40 with SS using my points.

Can't wait to get this and looking forward to pics,

I am tempted to get her from them, I am currently looking for the PF and comiquette and would like to see how they look next to the Tiki version.

She is 10.25 inches tall. She fits more in line with the Kotobukiya's bishoujos than she would with the super sexy vampi comiquette

I am tempted to get her from them, I am currently looking for the PF and comiquette and would like to see how they look next to the Tiki version.

She turned out great, love that she fits in with some of the other collection scale wise.

Nice setup and thanks for the pics graphyx1!

very sexy li'l blood sucker Colossus. well worth the price
DAMN! That's a Sexy Little Blood Sucking Vixen, Grphyx, Excellent Post my Friend.

you'll love her, the bat is really a nice touch
She does look nice... I think I'll get mine around the end of the month. :)

Let Her Come and Draw Blood

zqa6.jpg

Vampirella Tooned-Up Statue 209/750 - Electric Tiki

This is a very cute statue. I'm not familiar with Vampirella but I like Eletric Tiki's cartoon style pieces and this one was fun so I got it. The execution is solid, the costume is nice with the gold where it counts, the face is cute, the bat is cute as well and the base is very nice with an eerie possessed woods feel. I dig how she looks playful but with a mean 'imma get you' look in her eyes. Also dat culo!

c8ov.jpg

thpy.jpg

a2x1.jpg

p74o.jpg

obgq.jpg

u42w.jpg

t5yi.jpg

Back