A New Vampirella Statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have no idea why sideshow made such a big deal with the announcements on this, it should just be one of their many unannounced vendor releases like the square enix crap etc..

what's so special about electric tiki?

Really like this vampi here! Might be my first (and only) figure of her =)

I'm probably not buying her as I'm scaling back on collecting but I think she looks pretty sweet for what this is. The Tiki lines become hard to come by after a while so they're good to collect if you want to at least get back what you paid for on them. As for me, I want her, but will think it through for a bit.

Whatever electric Tiki does is good work...small maybe for some but they have an excellent array of characters...some classics...I'll never knock them...great paint job and Low ES too usually...I've owned about 25 of there items...not a complaint about one

i have no idea why sideshow made such a big deal with the announcements on this, it should just be one of their many unannounced vendor releases like the square enix crap etc..

what's so special about electric tiki?

The design was made by electric tiki but all the rest (sculpting and such) is in ssc ballpark :) so tecnically, it is a ssc piece not an electric tiki piece

This statue is really growing on me, i love the base!
I may end up ordering her.

Do we know how many are made? Is it necessary to PO electric Tiki products early?

My LCS has this on PO for $145 shipped. But still on the fence about it.

Back