A new obsession

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mertz523

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm mertz523. That's my name on blu-ray.com, which I frequent daily, and that's also my eBay user ID. Mertz ihas been my nickname since high school because it's a mispronunciation and misspelling of my last name. It kinda stuck when none of my teachers could ever say it right.

I'm a steelbook collector who lives in Madison, Wisconsin where I work full time in an office. I do hold a Bachelors degree in film and will be moving on for my Masters in the next few years. I love music, gaming, watching movies, and killing time with great people through fun times and good conversation.

Hot Toys have become a new obsession of mine and I'm only looking for a select few to fill my new Detolf case I'll be buying very soon. I currently have the Mechanic Tony Stark and Dastan from Prince of Persia. I'm obsessed with Batman so I'm looking to acquire the DX12 Batman, DX11 Joker, and Bane. I'd also like Maleficent, Captain America, and Thor. If you're looking to sell any of these, please PM me. I have stellar trading and feedback ratings as a buyer and a seller on eBay and blu-ray.com.

Thanks for reading! Hope you're having a good one!

tumblr_np6pvuoco21qzq1nwo1_500.gif

I have the STEALTH suit Captain America en route from eBay and I've struck a deal with a member of this forum for Bane!

Congrats, your on the way. Pretty soon you will have a need for more detolfs if your not careful. It happend to me. I wanted a select few and now I own 40+.

This addiction is strong. [emoji6]

It's not too appealing on the wallet, that's for sure. I thought steelbook collecting was expensive. Lol

Fellow blu-ray.com addict, though I've been there less frequently lately as I've slowed down on my blu ray collection. I do have a weakness for steelbooks though lol.

Welcome to the forum! :wave

Back