A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if the Sideshow Han Solo headsculpt is not that great, I've already got a better custom headsculpt to replace it. :D

Thanks for your link Kuzeh. Han looks great to me. But I'll go ahead and paint my custom head and try it on the Han body when I get mine in.

Kuzeh please post some more pictures when you can take them after your battery has charged. Did you get the regular version or the exclusive version? Please post pictures of the box for it too. I'd like to see it. I appreciate it! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Look at Palpatine (the best of the line IMHO), he looked awesome in those first few shots of him, and even better in person.

Han, doesn't.

The very first shots we saw were partially repainted, which I thought was kind of questionable... But I will agree that Palpatine looked way better initially.

Mine's supposed to be delivered to me on Tuesday July 1. Man, I just hope and pray I'm home when the UPS truck rolls up! Usually my luck is I'm already at work.

Mines due the day before and UPS usually comes in the PM. My luck though they'll come while I'm getting my four freaking fillings.

Back