A new collector from Saudi Arabia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GE 7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a new collector from Saudi Arabia and I am glad to be a part of your great forum.

I just started my collection a month and a half back and I got to tell you it's an expensive hobby but it's much MUCH more expensive if you need to ship every piece overseas.

So, I guess that's it :).

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, GE 7! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome to the Hobby! It's a ton of fun! Should you ever need any help, or just share thoughts on a figure, don't hesitate to speak up!

Look forward to pics of your collection!

Thanks everybody for your great welcome, it really feel like home already.

What a fantastic wealth of truly international collectors gravitate towards this site!

Welcome GE7. So what is your fancy? What part of this collecting bug has bitten you?

:hi5:

Thanks DGTW, actually I used to keep all my favorite games and shows on a 2 Tb HDD and one day it decided to delete everything and I figured out that I need a better way to keep memorabilia's and pay tribute to my favorite character and when I saw this figure https://www.collectiondx.com/news_i...ks_plawres_sanshiro_juohmaru_painted_pictures I said THAT'S IT!!

IMO collecting statues and action figures is the best way to pay tribute and also educate other people about the characters because they will see it and appreciate the art and maybe they will ask about the character itself and appreciate them as you do.

This hobby filled my heart with joy and dug up a big hole in my wallet.

Thanks again buddy :wave

Thanks everybody for your great welcome, it really feel like home already.

Thanks DGTW, actually I used to keep all my favorite games and shows on a 2 Tb HDD and one day it decided to delete everything and I figured out that I need a better way to keep memorabilia's and pay tribute to my favorite character and when I saw this figure https://www.collectiondx.com/news_i...ks_plawres_sanshiro_juohmaru_painted_pictures I said THAT'S IT!!

IMO collecting statues and action figures is the best way to pay tribute and also educate other people about the characters because they will see it and appreciate the art and maybe they will ask about the character itself and appreciate them as you do.

This hobby filled my heart with joy and dug up a big hole in my wallet.

Thanks again buddy :wave

Welcome!!
You may want to check out ARH Studios statues.
If you like to teach about history and methology, you will like ARH Studios products. You will find them for sale on Sideshow's website :)

Back