A Life size bust but which one ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personal favorites aside and based entirely on your message, I say Yoda. He's relevant to the entire saga and can be had at a pretty good price.

???? the dude didn't even speak. he had maybe 30 seconds of screen time.

found it really strange how they made a life size bust of him.
Ah well , I'm not familiar with the star wars collecting world. :confused::rotfl

Thanks for all the comments guys , I'm looking at them all still I think , just gonna take my time with this. Get the right deal.

found it really strange how they made a life size bust of him.
Ah well , I'm not familiar with the star wars collecting world. :confused::rotfl.

i think the bust looks good, but why they made him instead of more integral characters is beyond me...i think it was intended for the completists and bounty hunter fans. its cool with me, but like i said there are only a couple characters that are Star Wars icons.

these guys really go for a pretty penny , I may have to hold ack for a while yet.
With my pred 1 team coming and alot of other stuff including customs this would be way too much of a commitment right now.
I think its gonna be yoda though.

The only one I own is Yoda and I'd recommend him highly. Iconic and still readily available.

I think they all look great, but if I had to chose, it would be Yoda. He is a part of my childhood memories. Just think to yourself what character holds the most affection

Okay, somebody tell me, WHY is Greedo still not sold out after like what, 3 years? It looks really good, and they're only 300.

I agree. It's easy to say you're Bossk's #1 fan, but when it comes right down to it, that's a lot of money & real estate for a background character. I think those Bossks will be sitting there for a long while. Actually, all the busts, save for Maul and Palps are gift card eligible. These things don't move too fast.

I agree. It's easy to say you're Bossk's #1 fan, but when it comes right down to it, that's a lot of money & real estate for a background character. I think those Bossks will be sitting there for a long while. Actually, all the busts, save for Maul and Palps are gift card eligible. These things don't move too fast.

yeah it sucks because its hard to judge which one you should pre order or wait for the price to drop. luckily, i picked up Yoda for $400 shipped a couple weeks ago. still pricey, but picking up a Darth Maul is gonna be a real kick in the nuts.

I say DEF the Maul bust. I have one and it's AWESOME!!!! By far my favorite piece in my collection :) I say go for Maul :) I'm actually in Tampa also and I was CURIOUS as to how much I could get for it, but I really don't see myself parting ways with this one. It's crazy cool!

They are all top notch pieces. Don't have Greedo yet, but some day...Please show us Grievous at SDCC.
B3.jpg

y3-1.jpg

p5.jpg

m1.jpg

Back