A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated Feb 15"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 25rd May ,Back to the future"

Crazy collection, where do you score all of these posters? I've never seen someone with so many autographs.

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 10th June ,Oblivion"

Thanks man. Yeah I saw it. It was great but the ending was a little odd lol. Have you seen the "how it should have ended version?

Thanks man. Yeah I saw it. It was great but the ending was a little odd lol. Have you seen the "how it should have ended version?

Haven't made it yet but you didn't spoil it for me, so no worries

So today the nice lady at the post office gave me a special package. The Kato SeanJob Rick Grimes figure! My first time taking photos of a figure guys so be gentle!

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 14th June , I'm walking but I'm dead"

Great Score and Pic's; Jedi, that pistol very Cool, Great Post

Wow. Looks great in your photos. I am starting to like the sculpt more and more.

Congrats!

Wow. Looks great in your photos. I am starting to like the sculpt more and more.

Congrats!

Yeah it was ok when I opened the box. Then I turned on the lights and began photographing it and then it was like woooah

Since Superman fever is in town, let me share another piece of my collection. This is a reprint of Action Comics No.1 , the most valuable comic book of all time and first appearance of superman.

This copy was reprinted in a run of 2000 in 1993 and signed by Superman co.creator Jerry Siegel . There are less than 10 original copies in high grade condition known to exist.

Until I am rich enough to get an original copy LOL this will have to do.

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 15th June , Top Gun Helmet, Action Comics No.1"

Very original, congrat man ;)

Back