A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated Feb 15"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 15th June , Top Gun Helmet, Action Comics No.1"

Finally opened her up after being in storage for 3 years or so. An Iconic Replicas Studio replica of the Thunderbird 3 filming prop. The COA was signed by the late Gerry Anderson. Priceless!

Me pretending to be an evil North Korean Dictator!

Borrowed these 2 pics from ones online to further show the detail of this model

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 17th June , Iconic replicas Studio Scale Thunderbi

Cool new addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 17th June , Iconic replicas Studio Scale Thunderbi

Some great updates Shyam! Love those Rick pics. ;) And that TopGun helmet is sooooo cool. I want one. :lol

Very cool addition Shyam ;)

Newest Addition.

A replica of the Mr.Fusion Home Energy Reactor mounted on the back of the Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future 2. This particular one was used on the Entertainment Weekly magazine photoshoot with Lea Thompson and Michael.J. Fox

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 25th June , BTTF Mr.Fusion Home Energy Reactor"

A few new acquisitions this week. efx x-wing, efx tie fighter, MR AT-AT and qmx bsg blackbird. Been arranging the collection. Not quite happy with it just yet

image_zps5db1d897.jpg
[/URL]

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 3rd July "

Your pics of Rick are the best ones I've seen on here.

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 25th June , BTTF Mr.Fusion Home Energy Reactor"

A few new acquisitions this week. efx x-wing, efx tie fighter, MR AT-AT and qmx bsg blackbird. Been arranging the collection. Not quite happy with it just yet

image_zps5db1d897.jpg
[/URL]

Great Scores and Great Pic of your Collection, Really Dig the Corner unit for Display, Excellent Post my Friend; Jedi

Great Scores and Great Pic of your Collection, Really Dig the Corner unit for Display, Excellent Post my Friend; Jedi

Thanks man, it's meant as a storage unit for small rooms. I bought it coz it's strong enough to hold up these heavy models:slap lol :hi5:

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 7th July "

Damit I hate it when that happens :lol:lol:lol some Great Pieces my Friend and I really Dig your Falcon, Great Great Post; Jedi

Very nice collection! Some great pieces.

One of the newest pieces in my collection and definitely one of the rarest and most expensive.

An Adventurebilt Indiana Jones Fedora hat signed by Indiana Jones himself Harrison Ford. This was signed at the the autograph signing session that was organised by Celebrity Authentics . Edition size of #10

Back