A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated Feb 15"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Jedi Mind trick.....These are the collectibles you've been looking for ...

Pirates of the Caribbean Cast Signed

IMG_2577_zpsf75ebaad.jpg

300 Cast Signed

IMG_2576_zpsd7a5d82c.jpg

Inception Cast Signed

IMG_2575_zps534a80ef.jpg

Firefly Serenity Cast Signed

IMG_2573_zpse7d5d8e6.jpg

Avatar Cast Signed Studio Issued

IMG_2570_zps9c8dce1f.jpg

I am Legend Signed

IMG_2566_zps06f9d712.jpg

Black Hawk Down cast signed

IMG_2564_zpsd11cacdd.jpg

Tron Legacy Cast Signed Studio Issued

IMG_2559_zpsa81968fb.jpg

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 22nd March Signed Movie Posters"

Wow Shyam! Such a great signature collection you have. Where do you get all these signed posters?

I love the signed movie postes dude!! I have a few as well that I need to show off.

I got:
Back to the Future
The Hangover Studio Issue
POTC 2
Catch Me if You Can
Inside Man
Lethal Weapon 4
and a few others I can't remember.

I really really want a Jurassic Park one so if you know where I can get one please PM me.

Thanks!

Very cool collection! Really variate too!! :clap

Sweet collection!

Wow Shyam! Such a great signature collection you have. Where do you get all these signed posters?

Thanks buddy! I usually get them off ebay . I don't have a particular dealer that I go to for them

I love the signed movie postes dude!! I have a few as well that I need to show off.

I got:
Back to the Future
POTC 2
Catch Me if You Can
Inside Man
Lethal Weapon 4

I really really want a Jurassic Park one so if you know where I can get one please PM me.

Thanks!

Awesome collection man!! I've been on the hunt for a jurassic park one too but I've never seen one before. I am not sure that signing posters officially even existed back then . Like with the recent ones they are all studio released with holograms and certificates to prove their authenticity.

Very cool collection! Really variate too!! :clap

Sweet collection!

Thanks a lot guys!! :hi5:

WHOA! Great Great Sig, Collection, WOW! + Very Cool Thunderbirds No,2 and D9 Arc Reactor, Great Post

Awesome collection man!! I've been on the hunt for a jurassic park one too but I've never seen one before. I am not sure that signing posters officially even existed back then . Like with the recent ones they are all studio released with holograms and certificates to prove their authenticity.

Yeah . True. I remember seeing a couple but they were obviously screen-printed autos. No fakes for me please. I wish I could display all mine but that will have to wait until I move back to the states in Sep.

Very sweet collection. If I had to pick one item in your collection. It's the Falcon hands down.

I got:
Back to the Future
POTC 2
Catch Me if You Can
Inside Man
Lethal Weapon 4

Thanks!

That my friend is a Holy Grail to all JP collectors...

WHOA! Great Great Sig, Collection, WOW! + Very Cool Thunderbirds No,2 and D9 Arc Reactor, Great Post

Thanks a lot Colossus!

Yeah . True. I remember seeing a couple but they were obviously screen-printed autos. No fakes for me please. I wish I could display all mine but that will have to wait until I move back to the states in Sep.

Yeah I know what you mean. I hate sellers trying to pass off these fakes. I'm always suspicious! There's been a few sellers with 0 feedback selling cast signed posters from the movie tombstone. Supposedly only 18 ever signed according to the seller but within these few weeks I've seen around 4 of them and all the sellers had a rating of 0!!

Very sweet collection. If I had to pick one item in your collection. It's the Falcon hands down.

Thanks man. I've had constant threats from friends that they wanna rob my house and grab the falcon lol.

That my friend is a Holy Grail to all JP collectors...

Woah, I thought it was rare but "holy grail" status is a whole other level! :slap

These just arrived this morning!

Real Steel Cast Signed Poster. Studio Issued

IMG_4876_zps00752c58.jpg

Dredd Cast Signed Poster. Studio Issued

IMG_4878_zps2a0b5f3b.jpg

I also enjoy making life sized armour. This was my first suit. An ODST or Orbital Drop Shock Trooper from Halo

P1020467_zps0c1709ab.jpg

P1020468_zps0b0630fd.jpg

P1020475_zps7b3cba69.jpg

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 28th March..Dredd, Real Steel, Halo "

Very cool 1:1 Halo armor!! :rock

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 28th March..Dredd, Real Steel, Halo "

cool update ;)

Very cool 1:1 Halo armor!! :rock

BAD F'N A$$, WOW! Great Post

Thanks guys!!!

Today I finally opened up a package I've been waiting for for a long time and man I was blown away!

IMG_4883_zps179b7fa6.jpg

IMG_4890_zps8d71d982.jpg

IMG_4889_zpsa825c6fe.jpg

IMG_4888_zpsf726d873.jpg

IMG_4885_zps8d8f8266.jpg

Imaresqd1 Bale Headsculpt painted by Silent Surfer. Came out gorgeous , not that I was expecting any less. Can't wait to get it on my Bale figure but that's gonna have to wait til July when I get home!

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 8th April"

I got this from fellow freak Short Round!

Bobby.C's joker. I feel very fortunate to own this gorgeous piece . It's also in storage now waiting to be put onto a body.

IMG_4906_zpsed759c15.jpg

IMG_4903_zps308669b7.jpg

IMG_4899_zps40d41c26.jpg

Back