• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates emarae. Even tho I already watched stiff and Bizz review on it I still like to see other people's opinions.

Sorry to say, but I have STILL not received my figure after sending payment for my shipping on March 11th... I seriously have no idea what the hold up is at this point and it just upsets me when I think about it. I'm not sure how I'll feel about the figure once it comes in because of all of this. I probably won't be in the mood to do a review on it for awhile depending on how much longer I have to wait for this to arrive. :(

Any update on the shipping? Thanks

I'd like to get some kind of update too. God knows I've been as patient as possible... You guys that know me know that I don't try to be rude and I like to think that I'm a patient person, but at this point it's just not right... :/

Shipping from Mexico sometime takes a while. I remember I purchased 8 marvel legends from seller in Mexico and took almost 2 months to receive due to customs.

I'm back everyone! Been a long time coming! Please enjoy latest review of Betomatali The Chainsaw Hero from the Evil Dead 2. Please comment, share and subscribe if you dig the review. Thanks for watching! Lots more to come!

https://youtu.be/PL17O1O7WbA

Just watched your review and very happy you did a comparison to the old versions. There's a big difference in scale and paint. Great review Mag! :clap

Shipping from Mexico sometime takes a while. I remember I purchased 8 marvel legends from seller in Mexico and took almost 2 months to receive due to customs.

Yeah, I'm familiar with waiting for international shipping, but the problem is my item hasn't even been shipped yet. I'm under the impression that the figure is completed and once shipping charges were paid for, the item would ship within a week or two. Nearly 2 months later still no comfirmation or tracking info provided to let me know the figure was shipped. 😔

Yeah, I'm familiar with waiting for international shipping, but the problem is my item hasn't even been shipped yet. I'm under the impression that the figure is completed and once shipping charges were paid for, the item would ship within a week or two. Nearly 2 months later still no comfirmation or tracking info provided to let me know the figure was shipped. ��
Probably your getting a custom shipper box too. Lol. 2 years in the wait does seem like an eternity, especially when you see others get there's before you. Hope you get yours soon emarae.

same here, emarae. I was under the impression that it will be shipped in MArch, but it is May already.... The figure looks like it is completed. I just don't understand what is holding up on the shipping.

Beto said he's been really sick the last few days. He also says he's preparing the rest of the ash and a few pending commissions and shipping any day now

Many thanks for stiff_richards with your help for following up with the matter. Thanks

Any update on this? It has been another 2 weeks..... and 2 months since shipping fee paid off...

I feel sorry for you Gabriel, I wonder what's holding Beto up with shipping. You and emarae should already had them by now.

Thank you my friend. I bought from Beto many times before , but this was never happen . Not sure what is the problem cos he didn't response to my pm......

I feel sorry for you Gabriel, I wonder what's holding Beto up with shipping. You and emarae should already had them by now.

Yeah, really disappointed with this one and feeling close to canceling my order completely. I heard from Beto about a week ago and he said it was going out within the week. Still haven't heard back about it going out once again.

Thank you my friend. I bought from Beto many times before , but this was never happen . Not sure what is the problem cos he didn't response to my pm......

Yes, this hasn't happened to me before as well and I have bought from Beto a few times before as well. I don't understand the problem or the hold up myself.

The boss will talk to the little people when he is ready. Just keep waiting

Paid for my shipping on March 11, so you can all do the math. I'll just keep on waiting I guess...

Yea I was just joking emerea that's the reason I cancelled my Freddy/Jason combo. No offense to Beto but us Collectors pay a lot of money for figures and it sucks to be ignored time after time I understand he is busy but all it takes is 30minutes of the day to respond to your customers and update them and that goes along way. I mean with the customer there would be no sale. And if you do cancel your order good luck on getting your money back. I tried many manny many times with Beto but he wouldn't.

Removed it I don't want to stir things up. I love Betos art pieces more than any other artist but seriously think he needs to pay more attention to the customers.

Last edited:
Back