• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it me or was this somewhat disorganized??....apparently there was a call somewhere here in this thread to pay up for the second offering...and I missed that window...so my place was taken by someone else...and while I am a little perturbed at that...I was able to re allocate my deposit funds to another project...I just wanted to let anyone else that was on that second wave expecting to get this....that's not happening...so either ask for your money back or see if you want it moved somewhere else....just sending this as an FYI...

is it me or was this somewhat disorganized??....apparently there was a call somewhere here in this thread to pay up for the second run...and I missed that window...so my place was taken by someone else...and while I am a little perturbed at that...I was able to re allocate my deposit funds to another project...I just wanted to let anyone else that was on that second run expecting to get this....that's not happening...so either ask for your money back or see if you want it moved somewhere else....just sending this as an FYI...

is it me or was this somewhat disorganized??....apparently there was a call somewhere here in this thread to pay up for the second run...and I missed that window...so my place was taken by someone else...and while I am a little perturbed at that...I was able to re allocate my deposit funds to another project...I just wanted to let anyone else that was on that second run expecting to get this....that's not happening...so either ask for your money back or see if you want it moved somewhere else....just sending this as an FYI...

Hi Levit05.... I'm not sure how things actually played out and I am in no way affiliated with helping Beto on this project so if The Danger wants to chime in that's fine. However the way I understand it is he made all 30 Ash's in one shot instead of having 2 waves which is why it took him so long. Then he started shipping out all 30 figures once done. Now some people have other orders pending with him and he may be holding back until he can send other things with the figure. So I think this is the hold up for some and why the list on page 1 doesn't match the final count since he combined both waves in one offering. if you watch my vid, the number I have says it is out of "30" so again he made 2 runs in one run if that makes sense.

I agree Levit. This was not run well.

Paid for my first run deposit and then when final payment was due was told I better pay quick or else I may not make the first run?!

Replied to your PM by the way. :duff

would be better if the spot # you land on is actually the number you would be recieving. Joe is on the interest thread but still took pcleemake #6 spot. Hopefully Betos other lists get updated.

would be better if the spot # you land on is actually the number you would be recieving. Joe is on the interest thread but still took pcleemake #6 spot. Hopefully Betos other lists get updated.
Agreed but technically I paid my deposit right at the start and never was added to the wave 1 list. I was 2nd originally. So I don't think the list was accurate from the beginning in this case.

Agreed but technically I paid my deposit right at the start and never was added to the wave 1 list. I was 2nd originally. So I don't think the list was accurate from the beginning in this case.
Hey buddy I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying it would be cool if we got the number that we landed on the list. But I do strongly agree that Beto needs to get on the ball with his lists.

Hey buddy I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying it would be cool if we got the number that we landed on the list. But I do strongly agree that Beto needs to get on the ball with his lists.
Oh absolutely. I was actually agreeing with you and adding my point to show how much the list was off for this thread. So no worries or blame here. I totally understand why people are confused at this point. I will say this though, I know in the end everyone will get their figure. :)

Also i m waiting Ash but i m sure that Beto send to all of us. And like Joebizz say he wait to finish probabily other commission for ship togheter. I m in the same situation...😊😊

Let's face it, ANY other artist and with a) this long a wait to completion and b) the several issues mentioned: there would be a ****storm here.

Hope everyone gets their figure and shame for guys like Levit if the second run isn't even happening now.

I DO ACTULLY BELIVE BETO, As put the 1st run and seconed run all together , which that makes the number,s he put down on all his cards ?/30

which would make things look more right - :dunno

How recently did everyone that's having an issue pay for shipping? Most affected are those who were late or last to pay for the figure and/or shipping costs. Don't hesitate to contact Stiff or I if there's an issue.

How recently did everyone that's having an issue pay for shipping? Most affected are those who were late or last to pay for the figure and/or shipping costs. Don't hesitate to contact Stiff or I if there's an issue.

Hi Adam! Thanks again for relaying some info on this matter back to me/ us. I paid for my shipping on March 11th, so it's been well over a month without so much as a word about the figure being shipped let alone a tracking number so I can wait maybe another week or two from that point. Please update when you can!

Okay...! Just had a little chat with Beto finally! He's working on getting the orders packaged up and shipped hopefully very soon. I know the paypal funds take about a week or so to process and then there was a couple weeks off for Easter or Holy Week in Mexico. Beto also likes to ship in bulk, so I guess he was waiting to get enough together to avoid multiple trips to the post office. So he's still out there doing his thing... busy busy busy..! Just glad to hear back from him on my end. Hopefully it won't be much longer for those of us still waiting. ;)

Okay...! Just had a little chat with Beto finally! He's working on getting the orders packaged up and shipped hopefully very soon. I know the paypal funds take about a week or so to process and then there was a couple weeks off for Easter or Holy Week in Mexico. Beto also likes to ship in bulk, so I guess he was waiting to get enough together to avoid multiple trips to the post office. So he's still out there doing his thing... busy busy busy..! Just glad to hear back from him on my end. Hopefully it won't be much longer for those of us still waiting. ;)

Any updates emarae. Even tho I already watched stiff and Bizz review on it I still like to see other people's opinions.

Back