• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive already paid deposit for the 2nd run - which i presumed would be after Freddy and Jason similer like he did with beetlejuice.

There may not be a second run for ash, that's what I heard. But Beto did do 30 of these I believe you may be getting it off this run.

Last edited:
Yep, I was counting on a second run when I sold my spot but I think given all the issues Beto had with the eyes (and the fact he called this project a "nightmare"), that this is it. I'm sure he'd have accounted for you, if so, 'slayer!

Hail to the King baby!!!

11091228_447233868788023_8921654927964937786_n.jpg

20414_447233932121350_7461591695158086702_n.jpg

11082544_447233972121346_6635329088760147308_n.jpg

Has it been shipped? Can I please get an update on the shipping such as a tracking number? Thanks Beto.

Anyone know what's going on with this and where Beto is? I didn't know the figure was completed until I saw Stiff Richards video, and soon after I sent payment for shipment of my figure, and was hoping to get it within a couple of weeks after. It's been a month now and I haven't heard back from Beto or received info about my figure shipping. I assumed all of them were done and just needed to be shipped? I know I was among the first few to pre-order this over 2 years ago, so I would like to check this off my waiting list asap..!

Ash has been shipped in order of those who have paid for shipping. I recall speaking with Beto about shipping your figure, but I will refresh his and my own memories tonight and see if I can get you some more information. Hold tight, I'm sure it won't be long before you receive yours.

Anyone know what's going on with this and where Beto is? I didn't know the figure was completed until I saw Stiff Richards video, and soon after I sent payment for shipment of my figure, and was hoping to get it within a couple of weeks after. It's been a month now and I haven't heard back from Beto or received info about my figure shipping. I assumed all of them were done and just needed to be shipped? I know I was among the first few to pre-order this over 2 years ago, so I would like to check this off my waiting list asap..!

Ash has been shipped in order of those who have paid for shipping. I recall speaking with Beto about shipping your figure, but I will refresh his and my own memories tonight and see if I can get you some more information. Hold tight, I'm sure it won't be long before you receive yours.

Hi Adam. I guess I've been out of the loop so long that I didn't know you or anyone else was helping Beto sort out this project. Anyways, just glad to hear some kind of reply as to what's going on. I assumed the figures were all done and set to go and Beto was only waiting for shipping money to get paid. Once I found out about the project being done (about a month after the fact) only by seeing Stiff's video did I immediately send my shipping and had a chat with Beto. He told me he'd get me a tracking number soon, so I didn't imagine it would be another month with no progress. If the figures are done, then I can't imagine what the hold up would be to just ship them out. If they're still being worked on, then I would understand the extra delay. I hope to have this in my hands maybe within the next month?

Same here. I have been waiting for the shipping. I thought it was all done and not sure what is holding up for for shipment.

Back