• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, FINAL FIGURE!!

I put my Beto beetlejuice for sale, if someone interested on it and is considering let this go ( or Beto Freddy part 3), contact me and i can consider it as part of the deal.
Sorry the bump
Thanks

Last edited:
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, FINAL FIGURE!!

Eyes are being assembled guys......

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, FINAL FIGURE!!

Soooooo ready for ash

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423557545.602110.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423557545.602110.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
With much relief I want to announce that this project has come to an end, which really makes me very happy that this had become a bitter nightmare. lol. Right now I'm giving the last touches of blood and I will start packing the figures, most accessories are already on hand.
shipping cost is as follows:

USA and Canada 65usd
Europe 75usd
rest of the world 85usd

please send the money as a gift or otherwise add 4% paypal taxes, the plan is to start sending packets next week so please try to send the money as soon as possible remember that I have to pull it back my bank account and this takes 3-4 business days

_99_3.jpg_99_4.jpg_99_7.jpg_99_5.jpg_99_8.jpg_99_22.jpg_99_12.jpg

Hi Beto, Pm sent a few days ago. Please check and response. Thanks. I don't need the box for the Tarman figure. Can you please combone shipping this Ash figure for me? Please let me know the combine shipping fee. Thanks a lot

Back