• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, FINAL FIGURE!!

Hey Beto any updates on the floor base?

Wow. Box art, secret item, and the new sculpt are all top notch. This is the ultimate ED figure. Amazing work Beto!

Any shipping updates on these? What about the cabin floor base + Henreitta?

New update -- final paint and weathering is in progress! All parts have been cast and painted, all moveable eyes are painted. Beto has been working day and night on Ash, I can confirm that any delay is not without good reason! Here are some updated photos of The Chainsaw Hero:

ash1.jpg
ash2.jpg
ash3.jpg
ash4.jpg
ash5.jpg
ash6.jpg
ash7.jpg
ash8.jpg
ash9.jpg
ash10.jpg
ash11.jpg
ash12.jpg
ash13.jpg
ash14.jpg
ash15.jpg
ash16.jpg

Can't wait for this well worth the wait!!!!!

Wow, what a fantastic update. I check this section at least twice a day, waiting for Beto updates and this is one of the best yet. Kind of rueing that I sold my spot but it'll be that much sweeter for the buyer when he sees the progress. Also, have to say, Ash is looking exceptional. I wasn't sure about the eyeball thing Beto was doing, at first, but fully painted, it's a thing of beauty.

Thanks guys, I'll pass the positivity on to Beto. He's putting everything into these figures so it's always discouraging to know some people are becoming impatient (which is understandable). I think the most important thing to remember is that each one of his productions is just a 2-person operation.

Beto Is a master and he need time for made this grail!!! Hope to see finish soon...thanks Beto!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

New update -- final paint and weathering is in progress! All parts have been cast and painted, all moveable eyes are painted. Beto has been working day and night on Ash, I can confirm that any delay is not without good reason! Here are some updated photos of The Chainsaw Hero:

View attachment 156573
View attachment 156574
View attachment 156575
View attachment 156576
View attachment 156577
View attachment 156578
View attachment 156579
View attachment 156580
View attachment 156581
View attachment 156582
View attachment 156583
View attachment 156584
View attachment 156585
View attachment 156586
View attachment 156587
View attachment 156588

mother-of-god-super-troopers-i13.jpg

Ash looks great. I was on an Evil Dead kick a few days ago, watched 1 & 2 and was instantly reminded how great a character this is.

Looks amazing, plain and simple. The heads looks much better painted up.

It's been a very long wait to receive this figure but from the looks of things we are close and it seems that it will be well worth the wait. :)

Companion piece progress update -- Henrietta and floorboard base in progress. The base, which is made from wood, metal and resin is priced at $640 plus shipping and will be limited to only 8 pieces. To pre-order, please contact for payment information.

ashbase1.jpg
ashbase2.jpg
ashbase3.jpg
ashbase4.jpg
ashbase5.jpg
ashbase6.jpg
ashbase7.jpg
ashbase8.jpg

Last edited:

New update! Weathering is underway.

ash1.jpg
ash2.jpg

Back