• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO from ED2 by Betomatali & Lu

I'm sure this will be the best ash ever made you 10 are very lucky to of made the list congrats guys

I know tell me about it go to bed early one night and miss everything:rotfl

no i mean...i didn't even see it up until a few minutes ago...like OH ****...i am always on and i missed it....WTF?!?!?!

Another run of Krueger hopefully ;-)

Damn so pissed I missed this. Please extend run I can send payment ASAP.

Put me on the wait list please.

Do you have a ballpark in mind for the final figure? I'll love to be put on waitlist, as I'm sure so many others would.

Do you have a ballpark in mind for the final figure? I'll love to be put on waitlist, as I'm sure so many others would.

It won't be cheap but will be worth every penny.

Damn so pissed I missed this. Please extend run I can send payment ASAP.

Sorry but no more run extensions, only 10 pieces each time, for sure We can make a second run, I can take the deposit to secure the body and reserve the second run figure, but is important you need to have in mind This second run will be started after at least 3 projects already planned, so the waiting is very long.

Let me know what you all think guys

Oh man 3 projects lets see if you don't count beetlejuice since he's pretty much done unless its his second run their is Jason and now Ash I wonder who the third is Freddy part 3 maybe:pray:

Sorry but no more run extensions, only 10 pieces each time, for sure We can make a second run, I can take the deposit to secure the body and reserve the second run figure, but is important you need to have in mind This second run will be started after at least 3 projects already planned, so the waiting is very long.

Let me know what you all think guys

Put me on wait list beto and I'll send payment as long as second run will happen.

Put me on wait list beto and I'll send payment as long as second run will happen.

OK but remember I cant guarantee the body will be available for the time of the second run start! if there is this kind of body available then there is not problem, if is sold out I cant do anything amigo.

i want to jump in but the fact that i will have to wait atleast a good year plus....well...thats keeping me from fully jumping in....so Beto...if we send you the deposit for the second run....we ARE guaranteed an ACI Christian Body if we send you the deposit?

yes because i order the bodies now (whit the first run bodies) if there is any problem i refund the money

Oh man 3 projects lets see if you don't count beetlejuice since he's pretty much done unless its his second run their is Jason and now Ash I wonder who the third is Freddy part 3 maybe:pray:

I've been trying to convince Beto to take a second run at his Pennywise figure (from IT). I love his v.1, but his sculpting has become so refined and fine tuned since that version that I'd love to see how a newer version would turn out. And Lu's get-up for Pennywise was amazing!

I would love a new pennywise I missed out in the first one it was just a little before my time on these boards I missed pennywise and darkman two I hope to get one day

Back