A Hot Toys Iron Monger 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I get too excited though, is this just hopeful speculation on CSC part, or is this really happening?

That's my question as well... I don't doubt its possible, but I'd like something more official before I get a conga line going :chew

This is the way to approach a 1:6 license. Strike while the iron is hot and keep'em coming. Hot Toys knows thier stuff. If SS would have done this with thier Indy and LOTR licenses they wouldn't be so dead.

HOT TOYS RULZ :rock

Not to mention James Bond:banghead

Captured some shots of the Iron Monger to get an idea how much bigger his is than IM.

picture1rc2.jpg

picture2uu5.jpg

I figured HT would make it slightly larger than the Power Loader and include an Obadiah figure to fit inside.

Iron Monger would be huge in size and cost, possibly tipping the $300.00 mark.

just returned from the local sideshow store this weekend (if you could say 2 hrs away is local:rotfl) but they are one of the largest sideshow distributors in western canada, and he was saying that the rep told him the iron monger will be around the size of the power loader and have a price tag of well over $300. :banghead canadian that is.
so can't wait to see this one, and how many of us completist buy that big baby.

I would think its to early for joe, and its even kinda weird that cornerstone or whatever that was had it up..it almost seems like a prediction

Back