A Hot Toys Iron Monger 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we do something about this thread? Started about Iron Monger speculation, but then discussion veered into Mark 01 toy talk...kinda confusing.

If HT makes Iron Monger, I'm going to be pissed. They're taking all my money this year ;E

It seems Cornerstore Comics got an inside word on the Hot Toys Iron Monger:

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/

If you click on the Mark 1 pre order, it goes to the Iron Man page. It shows Iron Monger as "Coming Soon".
"Please check back for Info. Hot Toys is planning to release the enormous Iron Monger in 2009. The details have not yet been revealed, but we expect to know more in Late October or early November!"

It seems Cornerstore Comics got an inside word on the Hot Toys Iron Monger:

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/

If you click on the Mark 1 pre order, it goes to the Iron Man page. It shows Iron Monger as "Coming Soon".
"Please check back for Info. Hot Toys is planning to release the enormous Iron Monger in 2009. The details have not yet been revealed, but we expect to know more in Late October or early November!"

Come on, seriously? I saw the CSC ad. But how frigging big is this gonna be?

This is awesome news! Really can't ask for much more from this line. Sure they could make a BD Mark III or a Tony Stark, but I would imagine Nick Fury would be the only other "new" character they could make after this, and even then he was just a cameo. Still, he will probably have a larger role at least in the Avengers film so it might not be a bad idea.

Sigh..........all I wanted was a Mark III. I pre-ordered. Then came Mark II, I and now Iron Monger and I pre-orered or will pre-order.

Is HT a public trading company? I'm buying everything, I might as well buy stock too :D

Thanks for the clarification that Corner Store is going to start pre-orders on the Iron Monger. The link lead me to the main page with the Mark 01, so I thought things were a little wonky. Maybe the Iron Man DVD has some size comparison between Tony and the Monger, so it would be possible to estimate the size of this figure.

Before I get too excited though, is this just hopeful speculation on CSC part, or is this really happening?

Does seem a strange way to announce it but with the mark one being announced maybe they figured everyone would take it as a given anyway
As to the size of Iron Monger,has anybody else here pre-ordered "The art of Iron Man"?I thought it was being published this Thursday but it mnow seems as though it s been postponed until December unfortunately.

This is the way to approach a 1:6 license. Strike while the iron is hot and keep'em coming. Hot Toys knows thier stuff. If SS would have done this with thier Indy and LOTR licenses they wouldn't be so dead.

HOT TOYS RULZ :rock

Back