A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we started from MMS110 this year (or lower) and they've released MMS135 so far... so at least 25.

I think we started from MMS110 this year (or lower) and they've released MMS135 so far... so at least 25.

Yeah HT has been brining out figures in a rapid pace this year! Especially in the last couple of months! The only figs that are really "delayed" are the IM ones...

I think the figures we will see by year end will be Mark IV, Falconer, Bruce Lee, Demon Batman, Scarecrow and the anime guy.

HT is knocking figures out but their announcements for new figures has been slow lately. They will need figures for first quarter which I see Mark VI, Ghost Rider, Barney Ross, T1 Terminator and Barnes being first quarter releases.

Lately, "regular" figures have been popping up at about 2 - 3 mos pace after announcement. Following that trend Ross and T1 could be ready by year end and Barnes by January. That would leave Mark VI and Ghost Rider as the remaining first quarter figures. I expect announcements to ramp up or releases to slow down otherwise, they will have a gap. We become to spoiled for a gap :lol

So out of these:
T1 Arnie
Falconer
IM M4
IM M6

Which would should I recommend to my girl get me for Xmas and it be here for xmas?

Definitely Arnie.

Though, once she grabs him for you she won't be your girlfriend anymore. You will not be able to resist proposing... even if it means using your Tri-Klops ring!

Gasp!! Not my TriKlops ring??!

Thanks guys!
She already has T1 Arnie on PO and that's the one she wants' to give me the most.
Maybe Falconer would be the safest bet.

Ok ..i'm trying to choose between Royce or Chris Taylor for my christmas pressy , we r doing chris cringle this year and my brother drew my name so i'm just ordering what i want and he will pay for it.

I may end up buying the other figure later ..but what fig do you think i should get first for christmas?

Ok ..i'm trying to choose between Royce or Chris Taylor for my christmas pressy , we r doing chris cringle this year and my brother drew my name so i'm just ordering what i want and he will pay for it.

I may end up buying the other figure later ..but what fig do you think i should get first for christmas?

Taylor! He's the only one of those two that I got on order. A great figure, loaded with accessories, of an awesome character in a great film...

Taylor! He's the only one of those two that I got on order. A great figure, loaded with accessories, of an awesome character in a great film...

Ya i do love putting a hot toys figure together! and there is so much stuff with chris .. hmmm?

Edit: Looking at your sig ..i wonder will hot toys do figures from Cowboys and Aliens??

Ya i do love putting a hot toys figure together! and there is so much stuff with chris .. hmmm?

Edit: Looking at your sig ..i wonder will hot toys do figures from Cowboys and Aliens??

Yeah, the figure seems loaded with stuff! I'm getting him for Christmas too, if all goes well! :)

And yeah, I'd love to see some Cowboys & Aliens figs. HT hasn't done any western figures yet, so this would be a nice license to start with! :rock :rock :rock

Got my warmachine a few days ago..and i frikkin love it!!!
Looks like chris will be left for christmas day as he is yet to get here, also will be getting robotmonkeymasters joker sculpt in about a week!

Any news form you guys??

Got my warmachine a few days ago..and i frikkin love it!!!
Looks like chris will be left for christmas day as he is yet to get here, also will be getting robotmonkeymasters joker sculpt in about a week!

Any news form you guys??

Congrats on WM dude!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm still waiting for Chris Taylor to arrive. Hope he'll be here before Christmas, otherwise I'll have a gift less under the tree... I actually expected him to be here by now....

Yesterday I pre-ordered the HT Sam Flynn and Lightcycle set!! That's gonna look amazing in my collection, I think!! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats on WM dude!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm still waiting for Chris Taylor to arrive. Hope he'll be here before Christmas, otherwise I'll have a gift less under the tree... I actually expected him to be here by now....

Yesterday I pre-ordered the HT Sam Flynn and Lightcycle set!! That's gonna look amazing in my collection, I think!! :rock :rock :rock

It sure will. :rock :rock

i don't know if it's just at my pc, but on their facebook site, i only can see their messages. before i could also see some messages from people who have posted pics or claims etc. The bar where i can choose "Just Hot Toys" or "Hot Toys and others" isn't anymore there.

So is it just me that it's missing there, or did they close this option?

i don't know if it's just at my pc, but on their facebook site, i only can see their messages. before i could also see some messages from people who have posted pics or claims etc. The bar where i can choose "Just Hot Toys" or "Hot Toys and others" isn't anymore there.

So is it just me that it's missing there, or did they close this option?

click on filters in the right hand corner

Yeah, the figure seems loaded with stuff! I'm getting him for Christmas too, if all goes well! :)

And yeah, I'd love to see some Cowboys & Aliens figs. HT hasn't done any western figures yet, so this would be a nice license to start with! :rock :rock :rock

if they do we'll get one hell of a DC and HF sculpt...here's to hoping they do

So then chaps! How many of you have kept your Hot Toys opening until the mornin?
I got Berzerker and something massive my girl got me. Dunno what it is but my guess is something sideshow!

I was hoping to have Arnie in time so decided to keep Berzerker locked up.

Any HT Xmas mornin openings for you guys?

Oh and Merry Xmas to all my fellow freaks! :peace:hi5::yess::lol

Back