A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't dipped my toes in their pond yet. Their Bruce Lee's are very tempting, but way expensive. I'm waiting for some re-releases hopefully to come along. I'm thinking about the 24 Jack Bauer, though. We'll see!

Bauer is somewhere on my want list. And I'm liking the look of the prison break line (except for schofields body, would prefer one in style of wolverines). Eager to see official pics when theyre finally released. Any way this thread is about Hot Toys, so enough about Enterbay :D lol

It would appear that Hot Toys are roping in some first time buyers with the Marvel figures like Wolverine and Blade.

I would be curious to see how many of those first time buys will get the now famous Hot Toy bug?

It would appear that Hot Toys are roping in some first time buyers with the Marvel figures like Wolverine and Blade.

I would be curious to see how many of those first time buys will get the now famous Hot Toy bug?

I say 93.8 % of them :lol :lol :lol

I started with Predator 1 and Lost and now have AvP preds, BD pred 2, Cleaner, Elders, a custom, most of the aliens, powerloader, marines otw, terminators, dx joker and batman. Its not even funny how addictive this stuff is but they look great!

I only have the Pred 1, only other preds I would want are the ones from predator 2. But if I start with cheapest and get lost I'm gonna end up wanting Pred 2 and the Elder. Have to be strong :lol

But atleast I have THE predator :D

Last edited:
Predator 1 is my most wanted right now, followed by Dutch. I'm just trying to find them domestically at a decent price.

Predator 1 is my most wanted right now, followed by Dutch. I'm just trying to find them domestically at a decent price.

If you cant find it domestically your next best bet is to try a ebay seller based somewhere like Hong Kong and ask them to declare low value when shipping to avoid tax.

Last edited:
Yeah, there seem to be plenty of sellers that have them on ebay, from Hong Kong. I've never bought anything from overseas, I'm a bit leary of it. I'm worried I won't get it, or that it will take ages to receive it, or that it might get damaged in shipping. Not to mention the shipping is pretty expensive. So, I don't know about that, not ready for that yet. Have you had good experiences buying from overseas?

I've had no problems ordering from sellers in HK. Ive used both toyzone4u and assultrabbit, both pleasent experiences and fast shipping (as can be expected from HK). Neither of them have Pred 1 in stock. I usually get them to ship via EMS so that I can keep track of it. Just check their feedback and see what negatives theyve got. I think there was a thread about which Hong Kong sellers people on here have used before

Last edited:
Ordered my first Hot Toys figure, Sheva, earlier this week. Excited to get it and see the quality of their figures. All I have collected in the past is Sideshow so should be interesting :chew

Congrats! There's no looking back now! :lol

So true...thats what happened to me when i got my first Figure...which was the Iron Man Mark III.....now i got the Dark Knight DX02....which is totally awesome......im looking so far ahead right now:google

So true...thats what happened to me when i got my first Figure...which was the Iron Man Mark III.....now i got the Dark Knight DX02....which is totally awesome......im looking so far ahead right now:google

SNAP! Iron Man MkIII was my first figure 6 months ago I have 23 of them now :google theres no escape!

Back