A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here goes couple of pics of my collection, ED-209 is on top of the detolfs and theres 2 or 3 figures I havent set up yet:

Rambo Halo Jumper Version
Billy Sole
Blade

gareth0386

gareth0386

Awesome set up dude,thats allota figures! ..but i just couldn't display any figs on the bottom shelf ..2 low for me and i like them on glass ..i reserve that area for boxes.

I could probably do with another detolf but i always end up spending the money on new figs, i.e. making the problem of space worse!

I dont mind having figures on the bottom shelf I have too many to not put them there, my boxes are literally filling a giant cupboard to the right of my display just out of the picture...

Ed-209 must be very stable on his feet. I'd scream like a girl and have a god damn heart attack if that took a tumble from up there :lol

Lol Im all good for testicles atm Eamon but ill keep it in mind.

Yea hes got a pretty solid base theres no way hes coming down from up there! (touch wood)

Thanks for all the positive comments guys :)

Yeah, I don't know how people can feel safe with collectibles on top of their detolfs... it makes me nervous because of the earthquakes that can happen around here.

Im in the UK not much chance of a quake here lol but I take your point coming from Cali

Im in the UK not much chance of a quake here lol but I take your point coming from Cali

I don't know... there was that one a couple of years ago. Don't know if you'll have felt it in Glasgow, but here everything started shaking. Was kinda surreal :lol

I don't know... there was that one a couple of years ago. Don't know if you'll have felt it in Glasgow, but here everything started shaking. Was kinda surreal :lol

Is it wrong for me to want to experience an earthquake? ..without the injury and possible death of course:rolleyes2

Is it wrong for me to want to experience an earthquake? ..without the injury and possible death of course:rolleyes2

At the time I just thought it was some sort of underground gas explosion since I didn't think earthquakes that strong were that possible in England since were not on a plate boundary. Wasn't till the next day that it was confirmed that it was an earthquake so I didn't really feel like I was experiencing an earthquake. Was pretty surreal, everything just started shaking and it was like "What the hell?!" :lol

Next you'll be wanting to experience a tornado :monkey5

Midlands mainly for earthquakes in the UK,though I believe Kent had a bad one a couple of years ago.

Still great to be a collector free from earthquakes tornadoes and volcanoes..but theres always a risk of a tidal wave ..or a burglar:rolleyes2.

There is a chance that I may relocate to California and this is a big concern of mine. And lands slides and bush fires!

Ya but hey at least you will get to go to all the conventions:) ..and all the other cool stuff we cant do over here.:mad: Ireland especially..

Back