a few sculpts from a new member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are all in line waiting... lol. Take your time man and give them that extra attention. We're a fairly patient crowd.

You should start up interest lists Caine!

I'm still so happy to hear you guys dig what I'm doing. I definitely want to make sure anything I put out shows every bit of my enthusiasm in the work. I dedicate as much time to this as I can. I have a 40 hour a week job, obligation to family and friends and everything else, so sometimes its hard to put forth as much time as I'd like. If I wasn't working I would be sculpting 16 hours a day! So I'm glad to hear you guys are patient. Im gonna post my finished Freddy sculpt, and each additional piece in the custom section from now on. So look out for that!

Wow Caine that freddy looks great.
I know you have a lots of sculpts to do first but any chance of an Elvis from bubba ho-tep?
Wanted one for ages but there has never been a huge intrest for it.

A new horror customiser offering great work at fair prices.... Dont check this place for a few days and you almost miss something major lol :clap

I'd definitely want one for myself! I'm sure I'll tackle that one soon.

A new horror customiser offering great work at fair prices.... Dont check this place for a few days and you almost miss something major lol :clap

yep lol

if you decide on the Dexter i could seriously see people going for it lol, i know i would be curious :hi5:

Best not to discuss Serial Killer customs; please avoid that topic in this thread :duff

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to update. I finished my Freddy sculpt and I'll be posting pics soon. Also I've been experiencing some issues with my casting material and bubbles in the casts. I'm gonna invest in a vacuum pump and chamber to try and resolve this unless anyone has any suggestions.

Looking very forward to seeing the pics and I have no idea about bubbles might want to try asking In the custom creations section they are pretty helpfull over their

Back