A different kind of body comparison.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys is my go to body for swaps. I like both BBI G3.5 and ACE since they both offer similar range of motion and natural posture as the Hot Toys but have very different builds which is great for variety. I just wish Hot Toys would keep up the manufacture of nude bodies. They seem to keep doing these limited runs of packaged nudes that sell out immediately.

On my list of bodies to try are the two types of Medicom body (normal and massive) as well as the BS Bodybuilder body, which actually find of reminds me of the Medicom looks wise. I wouldn't mind having a Neoguy either but they seem hard to come by and expensive.

Hot Toys is my go to body for swaps. I like both BBI G3.5 and ACE since they both offer similar range of motion and natural posture as the Hot Toys but have very different builds which is great for variety. I just wish Hot Toys would keep up the manufacture of nude bodies. They seem to keep doing these limited runs of packaged nudes that sell out immediately.

On my list of bodies to try are the two types of Medicom body (normal and massive) as well as the BS Bodybuilder body, which actually find of reminds me of the Medicom looks wise. I wouldn't mind having a Neoguy either but they seem hard to come by and expensive.

Yes,dedguy.,

Its fine to have a good variety of body builds for customs and kitbashes.(diferent,complexion,Height,Width..) and Im agree with you;the best bodys are hottoys,ACE and BBI 3.5,they look pretty much natural in any posture compare with other bodys in the market.and yes the hottoys true-type is a very valued body and many people have come to realize that..Unfortunately for that reason is very dificult to find nowadays..even on E-bay

I recommend you to try both Medicom bodys for diferent heights customs:rock2

Last edited:
man.. this is a good thread for body reference and comparison. Just what I was looking for. Thanks dedguy

I agree with your thoughts on the bodies. I wish Ace would release some more versions... their body is great for a lot of projects and has excellent articulation. But obviously the bulk is limiting and they don't stand well.

I would probably give the TrueType the edge as its a more versatile body... but I can see where you'd give it a tie.

Back