A collectors worst nightmare...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I thought he was going to say someone stole his whole collection or something.

You come home to find that your home has been broken into... The door has been jimmied open but it appears nothing has been taken. You rush to your shelves to see if Don Vito and Old Ben are still there. Whew! Everything appears to be in order... Every figure in its place and every pose undisturbed.

You find that your smart phone is also untouched. Except... Dafuq? There's a whole bunch of new pics on your instagram, of... what is that, can't quite make it out... those look like your figures... and that looks like some dude's naked hairy butt... and the full horror of the scenario emerges.

The 1/6 scale fetishist strikes again.

Nobody is safe, no figure is safe. Not Don Vito, not Hulk or 89 Batmobile.

You have been warned.

Last edited:
^damn, if someone rubbed their bare butt on my figures I'd have to throw the entire collection out. @ss germs are a bit too much for me to handle

I would take your time. Box and re-pose each and every one. Also, don't put them in a big moving truck with everything else you own. Do a special trip or two in your car and be careful!

You come home to find that your home has been broken into... The door has been jimmied open but it appears nothing has been taken. You rush to your shelves to see if Don Vito and Old Ben are still there. Whew! Everything appears to be in order... Every figure in its place and every pose disturbed.

You find that your smart phone is also untouched. Except... Dafuq? There's a whole bunch of new pics on your instagram, of... what is that, can't quite make it out... those look like your figures... and that looks like some dude's naked hairy butt... and the full horror of the scenario emerges.

The 1/6 scale fetishist strikes again.

Nobody is safe, no figure is safe. Not Don Vito, not Hulk or 89 Batmobile.

You have been warned.
billtedWHOA.gif

Plastic bins from Walmart or wherever, and a couple big bags of those foam peanut things.

Maybe some bubble wrap too, but I find the foam bits are a bit easier on 12" figures. Just make sure all the accessories and other loose bits are in a little baggie.

Nah it's not quite that bad :wink1: :lol

Just for future reference, third world problems are worse than first world problems.

Maybe I missed some sarcasm there, but I just wanted to be sure. :)

Moving 1/6th if done right could be fun.

Moving 1/4th etc... is a pain in the rear. Pulling all the boxes down, packing them up, storing them so we can sell the house. Not be able to have my own collection room so I'm forced to put my shelves in the den by the front door. :( .... I'm more worried about theft (and peice of mind for the safty of my family if that were to occur) than I am of something being damaged.

I'm moving next year (getting a bigger home) and will be selling a bunch in preperation. I'll be getting a security alarm as well. :)

Doing this myself...Im just boxing them figures up...its will be fun to repose them...

As for statues...there the bigger pain IMO, just have to open a BIG box and place the statue in there, then taping it so it won't get damage, then place back in box, then into the shipper...equals PAIN IN THE ***!

Good luck with your move.

Really, some of you folks.... They're not Ming vases.

Chuck 'em in a box.

I have bigger issues if I ever want to move my display cases. The contents of them though... that's EASY!

Back