• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A Collector Emergency - Please Read

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

General Kenobi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Dear fellow Sideshow Collectors:

I was advised yesterday that my wife has breast cancer. We are devastated. My wife is my best friend, and we have three young children, the youngest not quite three years old. I have some very pressing financial needs and must sell off most of my collection. I have seen the Sideshow Freaks help out with things like this in the past and I am hoping some of you might be interested in some of my collection which I will list here. My wife may not be able to work for a while, and I need to clear some debt that is cutting into my pay - about $5000.00 in debt. Also, we live in Arizona and my air conditioning isn't working. The warranty will pay for the parts, but not the labor. It will be getting hot soon, and she needs to be comfortable.

But enough of my sad story. I will post the list of collectibles I would like to sell. i am not asking for charity, just trying to raise some money. My name is Keith. I would like to avoid selling these on eBay if possible.

As you will be able to tell from my collection, I am a serious collector. All of these itms have been well cared for. All of the Premium Format figures have the original boxes and all but two have the shipping boxes also. Nearly all of the 12 figures have the original shipping boxes. I save all packaging. Ask questions or if you think I am too high you can make a counter offer. You can pay with Paypal which will protect you from fraud. You can also look me up on eBay. I am whatisthematrix63. I have over 500 transactions with perfect feedback except for one statue I sent to Russia. I shouldn't have agreed to ship that one. I am an honest seller.

If you are seriously interested in a particular item I can send you pictures. Just send me a message and we can work that out.

If you can help out it would be greatly appreciated. I hate to part with these, but the circumstances make it easier.

Premium Format:

Robo Cop Exclusive $275 SOLD THANK YOU!!!

Anakin Exclusive $250 SOLD THANK YOU!!!!

Terminator Exclusive $250 SOLD! THANK YOU!!

Darth Vader Exclusive $425 SOLD!! THANK YOU!

Obi Wan Exclusive Mint Unopened $300

Mola Ram Exclusive $250

Dr. Zaius EXCLUSIVE $250

Luke Skywalker EP IV $125

Luke Skywalker EP VI Exclusive $275

Tuskan Raider Exclusive $275

Han Solo $125

Sideshow 12”

Obi Wan ANH Exclusive MIB $125

Obi Wan EP 2 Exclusive MIB $60

Bib Fortuna Exclusive MIB $40

Ki Adi Mundi MIB $50

Kit Fisto MIB $40

Qui-Gon Jinn MIB $35

Luke Bespin Exclusive MIB $50

Luke EP VI Order of the Jedi MIB $75

Obi Wan EP III MIB $40

X-Files Frank Black MIB $35 SOLD THANK YOU!!!

POTA Caesar w/Poster MIB $40

Cornelius MIB $35

Zira MIB $35

Ursus MIB $70 ON HOLD

Gorilla Guard MIB $40 ON HOLD

Dr. Zaius Forbidden Zone Exclusive MIB $100

Brent MIB $30

Taylor Astronaut MIB $30

Hot Toys:

Tony Stark Mech test $90 SOLD THANK YOU!!!

Black Widow $60 SOLD THANK YOU!!!

Statues

Alien 2 Diorama RARE $125 SOLD THANK YOU!!!!

Alien 3 Diorama $100 SOLD THANK YOU!!!

Alien Pile $175

Frazetta Ghoul Queen RARE $175

Gentle Giant Luke on Tuantuan $150

Predator 2 Diorama Exclusive $100 SOLD THANK YOU!!!!!

Master Replicas- These are very rare, and the most valuable items in my collection.

Star Trek Phaser Signature Edition Nimoy $800

Star Trek Communicator Signature Edition Nimoy $800

Star Trek Tricorder $400

Star Trek Klingon Disruptor MIB $400

Last edited:
Sad news my friend. It breaks my heart to hear that. I can not imagine loosing my soul mate. Be strong, you are the rock now. There is hope, you guys will beat this. PM sent on some stuff to help out.

Sorry to hear about you wife, good luck on your sales. You have some great deals there.

Wow, nice deal on the Terminator. If I collected that line, I'd be all over it. Sorry to hear about your wife. I will pray for you and your family.

As I said in your other thread, I'm really sorry for what your family is going through and I sincerely wish your wife all the best.

Good luck with your sales, you have some great stuff there.
Take care.
Shell
x :wave

Hi guys. there is a lot of interest on many of these. Thank you. I will respond to your messages and ask you to send your email address so I can send you an invoice through Paypal. This way Paypal is in on the deal and you are protected as the buyer. When I receive payment I will make the item as sold on the posting. There are several inquires on the Stark/Widow figures - I guess I priced them too low, but that is OK. If someone changes their mind I will contact the next in line. Thanks again everyone. The messages are so nice and made me feel better.

Damn...the Stark sold. Glad it went quick for you. Wish I could get that Darth Vader Exclusive PF. Always wanted one.

I'm truly sorry to hear this. I wish I was in a better spot to be able to take some of these off of your hands. BUMP.

Im sorry to hear about your situation friend. I hope everything goes ok and you wife beats this . good luck with the sale :1-1:

Want to keep bumpin' your thread so more people will see it so let me add....hang in there, be strong, and I'm sorry to hear the news!

BTW, if the other freak doesn't come through on the HT's Mech Test let me know.

Take care!

I am sorry for your wife. I hope everything is okay and good luck for ur sales :)

What's happening.. You told me I was first and now the items are gone?? Please respond to my PM.

Back