• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A Collector Emergency - Please Read

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah that is not good at all friend, since so many recent people are having troubles getting answers out of him. Sending as a gift might mean you are screwed into getting your item or your money back. Id contact paypal immediatly and explain the situation to see if there was a way possible to get your money back.

No I did not send it as a Gift...Iam just saying that it is not a good idea to send money as a gift..Ya he was quick to send me a invoice through Paypal,But after I sent the money I never herd from him again..Iam glad it was only $120 and not alot more..

No I did not send it as a Gift...Iam just saying that it is not a good idea to send money as a gift..Ya he was quick to send me a invoice through Paypal,But after I sent the money I never herd from him again..Iam glad it was only $120 and not alot more..

Well man even if was only a dollar it is not correct, in my case I payed for the terminator EX Premium format and the amount was 270 usd, so I hope I can get my money back!

Well man even if was only a dollar it is not correct, in my case I payed for the terminator EX Premium format and the amount was 270 usd, so I hope I can get my money back!

I dont think we are going to have any problem getting are money back from Paypal.From what they told me..There is a track record on him.

I dont think we are going to have any problem getting are money back from Paypal.From what they told me..There is a track record on him.

Thanks for the info, so I hope to have a positive answer from paypal. Rgards

I really believe what this guy did was send some of the initial purchases out to show that he was an honest seller....then at the end totally screw other people who had faith he would come through on his word. I could totally be wrong with that but just seems like thats how it went on most of the deals that he did at the end there.

Kinda sucks, he seemed like a really nice guy.

I really believe what this guy did was send some of the initial purchases out to show that he was an honest seller....then at the end totally screw other people who had faith he would come through on his word. I could totally be wrong with that but just seems like thats how it went on most of the deals that he did at the end there.

Kinda sucks, he seemed like a really nice guy.

I agree with you 100%..In this new age we are in,There is alot of people hurting.And they need money right know.Maybe that is why he sent out Paypal invoices to everyone knowing he was not going to send us the item,No one I have ever bought from before has do that,,But knew we where covered by Paypal to get are money back..And that made him feel better about doing it that way..That is what I think of the whole deal..I do hope Iam wrong about this..But you here alot of crazy stories these days on how people try to get money by scams..Just watch the News on any given day.

I agree with you 100%..In this new age we are in,There is alot of people hurting.And they need money right know.Maybe that is why he sent out Paypal invoices to everyone knowing he was not going to send us the item,No one I have ever bought from before has do that,,But knew we where covered by Paypal to get are money back..And that made him feel better about doing it that way..That is what I think of the whole deal..I do hope Iam wrong about this..But you here alot of crazy stories these days on how people try to get money by scams..Just watch the News on any given day.

Very true. I think shortly many more scams will be happening everywhere when people are desperate. Who knows I may be in that boat one day but I would never try to screw others out of money......just not how I am.

Back