• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A Collector Emergency - Please Read

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didn't buy off him:lecture
Sad story, the reasons he's selling but coming across as a messer is not good

I have pm'd the OP to clarify the situation.

I have looked back on this user and in the almost 3 years he has been here, this is his first Sales thread so he may not know the 'ettiquette' we have here (if thats the way to describe it :lol). He may have made a mistake with the messages, he may not. I will know more when he replies.

I may not get an instant response which is obviously what you are looking for but that's not always feasable for people who have lives outside the forum, namely everyone.
I will pm you as/when I hear anything.
x

Very wise Shell.. Very wise.. :)

And wish u none the less of the best luck. She's be okay with positive thoughts :)

God bless u and ur family..

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know I got my Aliens 2 Dio in today and it was in perfect shape and he mailed it when he said he would. He is 100% all right in my book concerning my transaction. Just wanted everyone to know my experience with him :peace

Transaction went well, got what I paid for in perfect condition. Just giving everyone else a heads up that were questioning

Good luck for your wife and blessings to your family!

Hope you guys make it through this stronger than ever!!

Just a quick note to say that my figure arrived just now and in excellent condition. Thanks again, Keith, and my prayers for your wife and your family.

Not making light of your situation, but from my standpoint its alittle odd. We had email contact up until you received payment on monday, and then once you received it, you disappeared on me. It would be nice of you to respond to my emails, not knowing you, it looks funny on my end. I would appreciate a email in regards to my shipping status on my item.

Thanks,

I'm glad everyone but me recieved their items. I've been emailing Keith for 6 days. Now, I know he has a situation, BUT.. He had no problem sending me multiple emails in regards to payment, but once the payment came in, he disappeared.. Not really a good way to do business. I've had no contact, and paypal has also had zero contact from him.

Well Bro's Iam in the same boat..I sent payment of $120 to him for the SS Predator 1 Diorama on 3-18-11.It has been 11 days and I have herd nothing since I sent the money,Wont answer any PM.S..I Feel like this is going to turn out very bad..I wonder if this Dio was sold to anyone else..Please keep each other informed..Thanks:mad:

He was a little slow in getting to me as well, but things turned out fine. I'm not saying one way or the other, just letting you know how it was with me.

same here still waiting
but my paypal account says he shipped the item. should get here thursday ill let you guys know
hes in a tuff situation and needs to put his family first. just give him time guys

Last edited:
Back