a 1/10 iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have the MKIII & MKII, not going to bother with the MKI as its just too messy looking (as it is supposed to be) this one looks great and does look good even in its current state, hopefully the finished painted item will be just as good.

chogokin figures are great!
The die-cast metal parts will add more to the realism of Iron Man and lets hope the paint job is more metallic looking than the Hot Toys version.

The die-cast metal parts will add more to the realism of Iron Man and lets hope the paint job is more metallic looking than the Hot Toys version.

Not to mention the proportions seems more accurate than the HT versions. The chogokin looks thicket around the waist and chest.

Do you have any idea of what they normally cost (so that we can see how much we can expect to pay for this)?

Any new news or information anybody?I periodically check Hobby Link Japans site but no news anywhere.Hope this does nt get scrapped with Iron Man 2 out next spring.

If anybodies interested there are some new colour photos of this over at Toyark.com

Ezhobi Toys 未定 钢铁侠Hyper Gokin Iron Man Mark :D
HyperGokin01.jpg

HyperGokin02.jpg

HyperGokin03.jpg

HyperGokin04.jpg

HyperGokin05.jpg

HyperGokin06.jpg

HyperGokin07.jpg

HyperGokin08.jpg

HyperGokin09.jpg

Enjoy!

Link Ezhobi Toys
https://www.ezhobi-toys.com/

Height ~estimate 21.5CM
Price - about NT$ 3500 (Taiwan)
Release Date Summer
Type - Gokin metal toy
Articulation design/sculpt/ : KN
Articulation design : EZHOBI STUDIO
Made in Taiwan
Check Toy World for Ezhobi Toys 2009/02 Iron Man Solid Theater Collections
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10250&extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Bfilter%3Dtype%26amp%3Btypeid%3D2&page=1
Point of interest
1. Head is interchangeable with Solid Theater Art's bust
2. Chest Armor can be taken off, showing the mechanical details inside.
3. Without ruining the sculpt, the whole body's light emitting parts uses glow-in-the-dark parts. No batteries needed.
4. A brief intro to the whole body's point of interest. (Total of 60 points of articulation)
a. moving the shoulder armors forward will flip up the shoulder cannons
b. The shoulder armors use a double layer design, which allows the flaps to have their own POA
c. The clavicle armor moves, allowing a greater range of motion for the neck
d. Both forearm armors can change into their shield form
e. Anti Tank Missile for both arms
f. trying my best to translate this but I am guessing the inner thigh armor is flexible from spring action (not sure, they didn't say spring, just guessing?) which increases range of motion
g. Flare shooter pops up
h. Back wings flip up and unfold. When the wings are folded, there are magnets that holds it in place so they won't be floppy
i. Detailed leg armors showing the thruster design
j. Magnetic sole that interacts with a stand

5. Interchangeable Tony head, and three sets of interchangeable hands
6. The stand itself with the magnets.

Link Ezhobi Toys
https://www.ezhobi-toys.com/

Height ~estimate 21.5CM
Price - about NT$ 3500 (Taiwan)
Release Date Summer
Type - Gokin metal toy
Articulation design/sculpt/ : KN
Articulation design : EZHOBI STUDIO
Made in Taiwan
Check Toy World for Ezhobi Toys 2009/02 Iron Man Solid Theater Collections
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10250&extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Bfilter%3Dtype%26amp%3Btypeid%3D2&page=1
Point of interest
1. Head is interchangeable with Solid Theater Art's bust
2. Chest Armor can be taken off, showing the mechanical details inside.
3. Without ruining the sculpt, the whole body's light emitting parts uses glow-in-the-dark parts. No batteries needed.
4. A brief intro to the whole body's point of interest. (Total of 60 points of articulation)
a. moving the shoulder armors forward will flip up the shoulder cannons
b. The shoulder armors use a double layer design, which allows the flaps to have their own POA
c. The clavicle armor moves, allowing a greater range of motion for the neck
d. Both forearm armors can change into their shield form
e. Anti Tank Missile for both arms
f. trying my best to translate this but I am guessing the inner thigh armor is flexible from spring action (not sure, they didn't say spring, just guessing?) which increases range of motion
g. Flare shooter pops up
h. Back wings flip up and unfold. When the wings are folded, there are magnets that holds it in place so they won't be floppy
i. Detailed leg armors showing the thruster design
j. Magnetic sole that interacts with a stand

5. Interchangeable Tony head, and three sets of interchangeable hands
6. The stand itself with the magnets.

how much is that american

Back