a 1/10 iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpting on that 1/10 figure is actually more accurate than the Hot Toys 1/6 figure, proportionately. The leg and arm compartments open more accurately (not to mention it has more opening compartments).

I WILL BUY THIS!

linked image:
Hyper_Gokin.jpg

Good thing is that it's in scale with the Dark Knight Movie Realization figure:

2906874307_f0146e1491.jpg

Cool...but I already have the Hot Toys verison...I will wait to see if SS ever releases a 1:4 scale...

Wow that looks sweet! When does it come out, where can I order it, and how much? Also, will it be painted or is it a model kit?

that looks pretty nice. any more info on it like price and release date? any info on that batman?

Wow that looks sweet! When does it come out, where can I order it, and how much? Also, will it be painted or is it a model kit?

Its not a model kit and there are no info on date and price yet as far as I can find, but since its a gokin figure, its a pretty sure bet it will be painted.

Its not a model kit and there are no info on date and price yet as far as I can find, but since its a gokin figure, its a pretty sure bet it will be painted.

Oh ok, thanks. I love the amount of detail that went into this thing, I'd love to get one to go with my Iron Man display.

That looks awesome... and it does seem to have more accurate proportions than the HT version. Probably won't try to get one, but impressive nonetheless.

wow, I heard about this awhile back but I didn't think it would end up looking THIS good. everything about it seems to be a step up from hot toys version, except the scale. not only did they get the shoulders right (they are supposed to be high up by the bottom of the head), but they loaded it with all the gimmicks he used in the movie. and hot toys should have used sliding armor panels for better articulation like they did with the legs. I bet when this thing is painted, it'll be quite the sight, and it looks like it's packing more bang for your buck. I hope hot toys redoes the MKIII next year to make it more like this one.

The sculpting on that 1/10 figure is actually more accurate than the Hot Toys 1/6 figure, proportionately. The leg and arm compartments open more accurately (not to mention it has more opening compartments).

I WILL BUY THIS!

linked image:
Hyper_Gokin.jpg

Good thing is that it's in scale with the Dark Knight Movie Realization figure:

2906874307_f0146e1491.jpg

Looks SWEET!

Not feeling that Stark head sculpt but it might look better after the paint? But the rest of him looks super awesome. All that articulation and extra features will have me playing with it for days to come. Very tempting!

Back