9 Steps To Surviving SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once I'm in my hotel room I just want to relax, sleep and be at peace and not have to worry about some idiot breaking down the bathroom door and taking a picture of my sexy body.

I hear ya. The SSF Con experience sounds intense. :horror

Step 5 applies to all except Rob Liefield.

Please feel free to kick him in the family jewels. :)

Kickinthenuts.jpg

I am sooo pumped up for the Con!!! On a side note, I noticed one of my credit cards had its limit raised cause I'm a good customer or something like that. That's probably not a good sign for my wallet at the Con. :(

The good news: It's pretty much here! :rock :rock :rock

The bad news: I gotta be up at 4AM tomorrow (1AM PT) to catch the first flight out of ATL. :( :sleep

The good news: It's SDCC!!!! :rock :banana :rock :banana

Yep! I will be arriving in SD in less than 24 hrs, and getting started in the Exhibit Hall not long after that! :rock

IT IS HERE!!! :banana

Well I'll be LEAVING for SD in exactly 24 hours! I still need to pack! And go to the bank....:horror :lol And I really should be working right now....but I'm just too excited. :lol

Yeah, I actually need to pack, too. I'm such a GD procrastinator when it comes to that. :banghead

Good thing I made a packing checklist long ago... I'd surely forget something. :lol

The bad news: I gotta be up at 4AM tomorrow (1AM PT) to catch the first flight out of ATL. :( :sleep

Yeah same here!! I gotta be at the airport at 4am..I'm traveling from Tampa, FL!
But I'm so excited I can't sleeeeppppppp!!!!!!

^&%*(

Well, I may be screwed (Prev-Night) Wednesday and Thursday, my friend won't be able to make it since his wife just went into premature labor. So I am kinda screwed on where we were gonna stay and I can't afford the price tag alone. I can skip Prev night, but Thursday there are several panels I really want to see/be apart of.

So now I need a place to stay just for Thursday night. All hostels are booked :(. I am coverred by another friend on Fri-Sun. If anyone can help with Thursday night, I have $$$ as my appreciation. If not, I can understand. This sucks so much. Thanks

I am drunk and cant sleep. I have to be at the airport the same time as you Irish. :lol

^&%*(

Well, I may be screwed (Prev-Night) Wednesday and Thursday, my friend won't be able to make it since his wife just went into premature labor. So I am kinda screwed on where we were gonna stay and I can't afford the price tag alone. I can skip Prev night, but Thursday there are several panels I really want to see/be apart of.

So now I need a place to stay just for Thursday night. All hostels are booked :(. I am coverred by another friend on Fri-Sun. If anyone can help with Thursday night, I have $$$ as my appreciation. If not, I can understand. This sucks so much. Thanks

I would offer, but we are about two hours north of San Diego and I am sure you could find a hotel much closer and cheaper than the drive; guess this is kind of a pointless reply. :confused:

I would offer, but we are about two hours north of San Diego and I am sure you could find a hotel much closer and cheaper than the drive; guess this is kind of a pointless reply. :confused:

Thanks for the offer. I may just end up missing Thursday :(. It's unfortunate, but things like this happen.

Just got in my hotel. Didn't sleep any last night for my 6am flight. Cool thing is I rode on the plane to SD with Peter Chewbacca Mayhew. Kinda cool. Now to get some grub and register!

Back