[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] new52 JOKER • TALL MAN • DEXTER • ZISSOU • JOKER • MACREAD

here's a private commission walter white sculpted by JP [RIP Workshop] :)

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] TALL MAN • DEXTER • ZISSOU • JOKER • MACREADY • WALTER WHI

Thats superb work man. :hi5:

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] TALL MAN • DEXTER • ZISSOU • JOKER • MACREADY • WALTER WHI

epic jason dave . you just keep getting better bro

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] DEXTER • ZISSOU • JOKER • MACREADY • WALTER WHITE • JASON

I love the Walter White!

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] DEXTER • ZISSOU • JOKER • MACREADY • WALTER WHITE • JASON

SIDESHOW F13 P7 NEW BLOOD mask repaint

Last edited:

Love that joker picture. Excellent work

Still speechless seeing this after having seen it on FB. You really hit it out the park with this one. So lifelike! So real! I can't get over how mesmerizing this sculpt is...you amaze me with your paint skills. :duff

Love that joker picture. Excellent work

thanks edub :)

Still speechless seeing this after having seen it on FB. You really hit it out the park with this one. So lifelike! So real! I can't get over how mesmerizing this sculpt is...you amaze me with your paint skills. :duff

thanks a LOT angie. it was a fun piece to paint and might be my favorite joker sculpt so far. :)

DEVITO PENGUIN END SCENE - paint, hair & addt'l weathering

custom figure: WGP

Last edited:

wow. That penguin is awesome. I also like that his legs are so short he needed a boost lol

Well done David. I love the way you bring your paint ups to life. You leave us all in awe!! Well done brother

wow. That penguin is awesome. I also like that his legs are so short he needed a boost lol

Well done David. I love the way you bring your paint ups to life. You leave us all in awe!! Well done brother

thanks much fellas :)

Back