[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME • DEXTER • SPAULDING • CLICKER

thanks guys :)

having a bit of a family emergency atm fellas - i may or may not be posting any updates today or possibly tomorrow. my dad is in hospital atm :(

I wish your dad a speedy recovery.

Hope everything is okay with your dad David.

Sorry to hear that 8-bit. :(

Sorry to here that to hope everything is ok bud .

Sorry to hear that. My prayers are with u and ur dad

Sorry to hear that david, hope everything turns out ok.

Positive vibes coming your way David!

I wish your dad a speedy recovery.

Hope everything is okay with your dad David.

thanks everybody - he's stable and awaiting more tests :) fingers crossed :)

I'm sure he'll be just fine. Dads are tough. :)

All the best David. I hope your dad gets well soon and is home in time for Christmas!

Wish your dad the best David! Hospitals are no place to spend the holidays.

Glad to hear hes ok for now. All the best David!

Your Dad is in my thoughts and prayers David. Hope he is home in time for Christmas. :pray:

thanks so much everybody :) my dad is a kidney transplant recipient of 25+ years, which is quite a long time. at any rate, it's touch & go with his health these days - i'm just happy he's home for the holidays :)

had to color match a head to a hand this time - here's a couple photos :) i placed it on a temporary figure with redman outfit using a blitzway scarface body as a base. i was thinking that i'd maybe have rouged up the knuckles a bit with pastel if i had received both hands, but i only received one and it's a very easy thing to do at any rate. i think that little bit of tonal variety in them would work a treat.

head sculpt: sdabbs (WGP)
hand sculpt: seanjob (i think)

overlit

underlit

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME • DEXTER • SPAULDING • CLICKER • GRIMES

Your right about the parts can't wait to get this from u. Now if I can only stop Bulls####ing and send u your payment lol!!!!

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME • DEXTER • SPAULDING • CLICKER • GRIMES

Your right about the parts can't wait to get this from u. Now if I can only stop Bulls####ing and send u your payment lol!!!!

just let me know when you get a chance to send it luis :) thanks again buddy :)

Rick looks awesome, great job as always :)
I will be sending you a head sculpt soon but are you really backlogged for 3 months?!
Didn't I make a reservation with you before? :lol

Glad to hear your holiday is looking brighter. Rick is just, WOW!!

Rick looks awesome, great job as always :)
I will be sending you a head sculpt soon but are you really backlogged for 3 months?!
Didn't I make a reservation with you before? :lol

thanks chewblock :) yes, i'm about 3 months out and have too many backlogged commissions at the moment to responsibly accept anymore work - we did talk about a commission as i recall so PM if you have something :)

Glad to hear your holiday is looking brighter. Rick is just, WOW!!

thanks juntao05 - i really appreciate that :) it is looking brighter :)

SOLD :)

FOR SALE - PLEASE PM FOR DETAILS - THANKS :)

sculpt: CREG CUSTOMS

Last edited:

WIP - pretty close to being finished though - i'm going to sleep on this and give it a once over tomorrow morning :) i'll post larger photos then.

S5 RICK GRIMES

sculpt: sdabbs (WGP)
beard/hair mod: rahmier

Last edited:

Grimes is looking great, season 5 probably being my favorite Rick look.

Back