[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] ASH • PRISONER • BARLOW • BERMEJO • CURTAINS • MYERS • SHA

Dude, you're a freaking BEAST!!!
That looks real man!
Excellent, just excellent. :clap

thanks a LOT remy :)

Each time I go onto this thread I am BLOWN AWAY!!!!!

thanks a LOT sean :1-1:

---

dr. loomis

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] ZOMBIE • BARLOW • BERMEJO • CURTAINS • MYERS • SHANE • LOO

The legend himself! Nice work man! :duff

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] ZOMBIE • BARLOW • BERMEJO • CURTAINS • MYERS • SHANE • LOO

Best Loomis I have ever seen!

Some Fantastic Paint ups 8-Bit. :clap:clap

Amazing work here 8bit. Your paint apps are on another level bro! Is that a Ghost Dog custom in your sig? If so, where can I see more?!

The legend himself! Nice work man! :duff

thanks buddy :)

Best Loomis I have ever seen!

thanks my man :)

Some Fantastic Paint ups 8-Bit. :clap:clap

thank ya gor :)

Amazing work here 8bit. Your paint apps are on another level bro! Is that a Ghost Dog custom in your sig? If so, where can I see more?!

thanks buddy. ghost dog was a personal project of JP's. i think we might make some in the future though ;)

freddy - the scars on the forehead and top of head the same color as the rest - it's the light reacting to the finish is all

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] BARLOW • BERMEJO • CURTAINS • MYERS • SHANE • LOOMIS • FRE

Amazing work man,
I remember when you done my Wes craving freddy
It still looks unbeliveable , your work is a peace of art and always will be
That's the part of the hobby that will always live

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] BARLOW • BERMEJO • CURTAINS • MYERS • SHANE • LOOMIS • FRE

Amazing work man,
I remember when you done my Wes craving freddy
It still looks unbeliveable , your work is a peace of art and always will be
That's the part of the hobby that will always live

thanks buddy :) much appreciated :) i'm glad you still like it!

---

turned off overhead incandescent ceiling light plus it's morning now :) ottlite 'natural daylight' lamps plus light of dawn.

Last edited:

Hey David did you send out the prisoner?

Freddy looks awesome! :clap
Your paint skills really are incredible my friend!

Hey David did you send out the prisoner?

hi omar - he is going out monday or tuesday - i forgot to put "corrections" on the back of the jumper o_O :)

he should be going out monday or tuesday allison :)

Freddy looks awesome! :clap
Your paint skills really are incredible my friend!

thanks buddy - i can't wait for those sweaters - excited :1-1: i've been holding off painting my own for the occasion :)

Last edited:

i like to use my imagination but when i'm doing a real world reference, i dislike getting things wrong - i fixed the eye color and touched up the triangles a bit.

i was however imagining him looking down on a child when i did this :)

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JOKER • CURTAINS • MYERS • SHANE • LOOMIS • FREDDY • PENNY

Holy hell, that looks lifelike.

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JOKER • CURTAINS • MYERS • SHANE • LOOMIS • FREDDY • PENNY

It does indeed, the eyes are insanely real
Would definitely scare the hell out of the kiddies

i like to use my imagination but when i'm doing a real world reference, i dislike getting things wrong - i fixed the eye color and touched up the triangles a bit.

i was however imagining him looking down on a child when i did this :)

WOW thats all i can say, im seriously lost for words. I though it was fantastic before but this is now alot better!! thanks so much for changing the eye colour it looks amazing now! i seriously cant wait to get this!

Back