[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] Jason Voorhees • BUB • JOKER • ASH • PRISON ZOMBIE • BARLO

Stunning work , I can't understand how you get so much detail in those small eyes.
I struggle to paint a normal eye leg alone something like that.
Do you use a 1000000000000 zoom magnifier?:rotfl

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] Jason Voorhees • BUB • JOKER • ASH • PRISON ZOMBIE • BARLO

Can't wait to see it completed

Your paint is mind blowing really like it!

That Barlow paint is something else.
I really love your style of paint. It looks so realistic. All the sbutle coloring and the translucent effect are mind blowing.

Stunning work , I can't understand how you get so much detail in those small eyes.
I struggle to paint a normal eye leg alone something like that.
Do you use a 1000000000000 zoom magnifier?:rotfl

Can't wait to see it completed

Your paint is mind blowing really like it!

wow. thanks a lot fellas :) those are really kind words :)

bermejo joker by logan25

Incredible mate thank you so much
He looks one sick individual haha :) absolutely love it

Last edited:

:clap digging those scars, they look insanely real, and look painful
The colour around the eyes, also worked a treat

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JASON • BUB • JOKER • ASH • PRISON ZOMBIE • BARLOW • BERME

Love the slight, subtle pink hue in the skin tone David!! Just like in the comics!
Outstanding! :hi5:

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JASON • BUB • JOKER • ASH • PRISON ZOMBIE • BARLOW • BERME

:clap digging those scars, they look insanely real, and look painful
The colour around the eyes, also worked a treat

thanks for the reference my man:)

Love the slight, subtle pink hue in the skin tone David!! Just like in the comics!
Outstanding! :hi5:

thanks pajji :)

---

does anybody know what obscure 1983 horror film this is from? i still need to add the hair to the mask but was curious...

[rip] curtains by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JASON • BUB • JOKER • ASH • PRISONER • BARLOW • BERMEJO •

trying to retain the dull mask quality - i might work on the teeth a bit more...the skin inside the eyeholes has a different finish than the mask - hard to tell in photos - easier to tell in-hand with natural light.

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JASON • BUB • JOKER • ASH • PRISONER • BARLOW • BERMEJO •

I love your work! Really....your work is something special!

trying to retain the dull mask quality - i might work on the teeth a bit more...the skin inside the eyeholes has a different finish than the mask - hard to tell in photos - easier to tell in-hand with natural light.

Great paint and a really nice sculpt as well.. Love that old school horror!

Great paint and a really nice sculpt as well.. Love that old school horror!

thanks my man ;)

concept michael myers - he is barely keeping it together - twitching and holding onto life :) trying to maintain his quiet dignity ;)

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JOKER • ASH • PRISONER • BARLOW • BERMEJO • CURTAINS • MYE

Sick concept man! Great job. :duff

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JOKER • ASH • PRISONER • BARLOW • BERMEJO • CURTAINS • MYE

That Myers is just sick

Back