[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] DAVID • BEETLEJUICE • LEATHERFACE • DIXON • HIGHLANDER

Looks great, man! I painted that monkey a few months ago. Total pain in the ass. Yours looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] DAVID • BEETLEJUICE • LEATHERFACE • DIXON • HIGHLANDER

ash versus evil dead paint apps

sculpt: sean dabbs

Last edited:
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] BARBOSSA • OLD ASH

sorry for some delays in getting stuff out. i haven't been updating about it but suffice it to say i've been busy helping my father in my spare time which gives me less time to fulfill orders. i promise to finish everything i have here, but it might take some time. if i've talked to you within the last 3-4 weeks i plan to try and honor said timeframes but i am being quite taxed at the moment with 'real life issues and responsibilities'. like my signature says, i'm backlogged about 6 months, between many outstanding commissions and helping my dad, so i can't take any new jobs on at the moment.

Nothing is more important than family, David. Take care of what you need to take care of. We can wait. ;-)

Family first my dude! No worries here David. Do what you have to do. [emoji4]

suffice it to say it's an ongoing thing but i will be managing my time a bit better to accommodate as much as i can. honestly the amount of time required of me has tapered off significantly since the surgery so i suspect that will continue on the same trajectory to a large degree :)

Back