[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] DAVID • ALONSO • BEETLEJUICE • LEATHERFACE • DIXON

sculpt: FENG'S STUDIO
work in progress - 85%- proud of this one so far

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] DAVID • ALONSO • BEETLEJUICE • LEATHERFACE • DIXON

That looks freaking awesome!

Just beautiful craftmanship David. Another one of my favourite threads just love all the art here, bravo. :clap

True art at its finest man!

Holy cow David! I love your horror/zombie work. Phenomenal pal [emoji4]

Just beautiful craftmanship David. Another one of my favourite threads just love all the art here, bravo. :clap

thanks so much vic - i always appreciate your kindness :duff

True art at its finest man!

thanks my man :) you're too kind :duff

Awesome paintwork 8-Bit!!!

thanks man - always happy to hear from you :duff

Holy cow David! I love your horror/zombie work. Phenomenal pal [emoji4]

thanks much rick :duff received your package the other day :)

That's fantastic!

thanks so much allison :duff

[8-bit paint commissions] DAVID • ALONSO • BEETLEJUICE • LEATHERFACE • DIXON

I know man, the realism in his work is absolutely stunning. Cheers pal[emoji482]

Thank you David,
I can hardly wait to see your improvements on them. Thank you buddy[emoji4]

Last edited:

David you're really a one of a kind painter.
When I look at the first page and the last you have improved your skills so much it's crazy.
I love your style, keep doing what you do my friend.

I know man, the realism in his work is absolutely stunning. Cheers pal[emoji482]

Thank you David,
I can hardly wait to see your improvements on them. Thank you buddy[emoji4]

i hope i can do them justice when i get to them rick :duff

David you're really a one of a kind painter.
When I look at the first page and the last you have improved your skills so much it's crazy.
I love your style, keep doing what you do my friend.

that is a very kind thing to say. i really appreciate that very much, elvis :duff

HIGHLANDER

sculpt: rocco

i painted the head and customized/repainted a pair of leather gloves, too. not a great photo per se, but it's illustrative enough :)

Last edited:
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] DAVID • BEETLEJUICE • LEATHERFACE • DIXON • HIGHLANDER

Looks great David! Love the shadow beard.

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] DAVID • BEETLEJUICE • LEATHERFACE • DIXON • HIGHLANDER

I love what you have done with that Feng Zombie sculpt It is scary real and you hair work looks phenomenal!

JACK

WIP - 90% (waiting to finish figure before i finalize)

Back