[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] HENRY JONES • GRIMES • LOUIS BLOOM • HOLMES

Excellent news David!!! :yess: I hope the recovery goes smoothly, look forward to hearing from you soon my friend :hi5:

Incredible work!

Perfect as usual

Congrats man!!!!
Hope recovery is quick...

Congrats David! Glad to hear that [emoji4]
Hope for a speedy recovery bud.

Really happy to hear things went well, david. Wishing your dad a speedy recovery. :)

Great news David! Best wishes to your Dad for a speedy recovery.

thats amazing news David! you and your family must be so happy.

Fingers crossed for a super quick recovery for your dad.

That's Wonderful News David. :pray:

Superior work as always brotha. :duff

Excellent news David!!! :yess: I hope the recovery goes smoothly, look forward to hearing from you soon my friend :hi5:

thanks so much for the kind words fellas :) i was at hospital yesterday for 15.5 hours or so. i'm going back today to see my dad in ICU, where he'll be for the next couple days. he should be home by wednesday or thursday of next week :duff

last night felt like the soundest sleep of my entire life - so much relief.

Great news! Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] HENRY JONES|GRIMES|LOUIS BLOOM|DECKARD|HOLMES|OLD VITO

Very happy to hear about your dad, pal. :rock

Vito is looking great too!

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] HENRY JONES|GRIMES|LOUIS BLOOM|DECKARD|HOLMES|OLD VITO

Glad to hear your dad has improved!

Really happy about your dad!And about Holmes he got!Perfect!!!!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Could you please post both profile pics of Brett?

Amazing work as always david. Glad to hear the great news about your dad all the best mate

Very happy to hear about your dad, pal. :rock

Vito is looking great too!

thanks man :duff

Glad to hear your dad has improved!

thanks much ted :duff

Really happy about your dad!And about Holmes he got!Perfect!!!!

thanks a lot gido - i really appreciate all your help and support :duff

Perfect...

;)

Amazing work as always david. Glad to hear the great news about your dad all the best mate

thanks much vic :duff

---

here's a slight revision to don vito - i prefer this much more than before :duff

sculpt: ROCCO TARTAMELLA

Last edited:

Looks great too, I can see the improvement on it...:clap

shane original (this is the pic from ebay listing - the head i was commissioned to repaint was not as well painted as this example)

shane repaint

Huge difference

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Wow, that's a pretty amazing difference. The original looked like Disco Inferno from WCW.

Back