[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] SIDESHOW JOKER • DARYL DIXON • REANIMATOR • BSAA ZOMBIE

Nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] SIDESHOW JOKER • DARYL DIXON • REANIMATOR • BSAA ZOMBIE

David that DR.Hill is fantastic & the Resident Evil BSAA Soldier is very cool just love your Z-Work man.

Awesome work and detail! Agreed, your zombies are the best I've seen too.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Loving the sculpt and paint apps david bravo :clap

Nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David that DR.Hill is fantastic & the Resident Evil BSAA Soldier is very cool just love your Z-Work man.

Awesome work and detail! Agreed, your zombies are the best I've seen too.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

thanks much fellas :duff

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] REANIMATOR • BSAA ZOMBIE • FREDDY • ZOMBIE

That zombie head looks awesome :) very disgusting :p

I see what looks like an animal hair stuck to the top of his head ;)...... something i know too well lol

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] DARYL DIXON • REANIMATOR • BSAA ZOMBIE • FREDDY

That zombie head looks awesome :) very disgusting :p

I see what looks like an animal hair stuck to the top of his head ;)...... something i know too well lol

i just removed it - haha :) thanks phil :)

Incredible.
All your paint work is amazing but the gross zombie stuff is always my favorite to see. :hi5:

thanks astro13zombie :)

---

UPON COMPLETION, THIS PIECE WILL BE FOR SALE - PM for details OBO

90% complete - quickie teaser - placed the figure in front of a blurred thumbnail of the elm street house on my monitor

'come to freddy' ;)

head sculpt: jorge perez
shirt: TFG
hat, glove, hand, pants, shoes: sideshow

Last edited:
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] REANIMATOR • BSAA ZOMBIE • FREDDY • ZOMBIE

All that new work is wicked man. The usual superior work as always brotha. :duff

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] REANIMATOR • BSAA ZOMBIE • FREDDY • ZOMBIE • BOND

i sent out a LOT of of stuff today - if i haven't contacted you and you're still waiting feel free to msg me, though i do plan to push out another round sometime next week. have a happy & safe holiday (if applicable) :)

Wow, Bond looks amazing man. Not overly convinced on the sculpt seems more like 1/5, but that paint job is phenomenal.

Wow, Bond looks amazing man. Not overly convinced on the sculpt seems more like 1/5, but that paint job is phenomenal.

thanks a22 :duff

i've come to the conclusion that by and large Yh Ha's sculpture work is very polarizing. i personally like it quite a bit but i understand the concerns people have. i think this portrait is in better scale than, say, the grimes head (which i also like), but i can see an argument for both pieces being over scaled to some degree.

Dang! That bond paint up is sheer perfection. Brilliant work!

James Bond looks awesome. So pumped for the new film :D

I just got to say I've worked with RIP studios on like 6 head sculpt paintings and they've all been home runs-as someone who collects hot toys,three zero,enter bay and other companies figures but occasionally wants to kit bash an original figure that's not out there on the marketplace it's great to know awesome artists like 3-bit commando-hopefully he'll take on my projects for years to come.

Back