$75,000 in Collectibles Stolen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, I see all kinds of people at the mall with bags and merchandise. you guys could even be friends or family that are meeting at the mall,
Security wouldn't have to be asking questions, UNLESS you guys looked too suspicious :lol

we were in the parking lot, parked side by side with our trunks opened and he handed me a wad of cash... it was suspicious as hell but that isnt grounds for anything :lol

Gas station during daytime with CCTV should be good place to deal with your shaddy customers. It's also easier for them to find the place instead of your forest hidden house.

This may be a little off topic but since we are all in mode paranoia, I want to bring this up. As of late I've been getting an influx of users who just registered this month (with no posts) private messaging me and asking about stuff I want to sell on the classifys. One guy even wanted my address so he can drive about 2-3 hours away from his home just to save on shipping. Of course when I told him no he accused me of being a scammer and threatened to post our conversation all on the boards....

we were in the parking lot, parked side by side with our trunks opened and he handed me a wad of cash... it was suspicious as hell but that isnt grounds for anything :lol

oh well..... pffff putting it that way, of course :lol

Back