7 quotes that would have saved the Prequels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is hard to believe that prequel bashing is still conversation worthy.

You know one thing that I did really like about the prequels was McGregor's Obi Wan. I think he did a great job of channeling Alec Guinness's character, considering that he had to work with so much garbage (including much of his dialog).

Off hand, I can't think of much else.

Agree with this statement 110% :lecture

You know one thing that I did really like about the prequels was McGregor's Obi Wan. I think he did a great job of channeling Alec Guinness's character, considering that he had to work with so much garbage (including much of his dialog).

Good point. Basically McGregor's and Ian McDiarmid's performances were the trilogy's only saving graces, acting-wise.

I always find it funny when people refer to the animated or CG Star Wars show - whichever the Clone Wars show is - as though theres much of any distinction between that and what he gave us with the prequels. They were Roger Rabbit in reverse.

Yeah he did do a great job, I could throw down hate all over those three abortions, sadly though I cannot wait for the Blu-Ray Box Set :lol

it is hard to believe that prequel bashing is still conversation worthy.

Indeed. I thought it would get a rest at least until next year when the bashing will start again...in 3D! :slap

Well you both know that...

starWarsOMG_haters.jpg
:lol

I think the Podracing Anakin quote is the best. I mean why wouldn't they just kill/threaten Watto and move on? :lol

"Either take the Republic Credits or don't, but we are taking this part!" Next scene...

I have a harder time coming up with a list of things I genuinely liked about the PT... :(

A few things I loved:

The PT saber fights destroy all from the OT.

Ian McDiarmid was awesome.

Ewan McGregor was great.

Jango Fett > Boba Fett

Natalie Portman was friggin hawt!!!

I think the Podracing Anakin quote is the best. I mean why wouldn't they just kill/threaten Watto and move on? :lol

"Either take the Republic Credits or don't, but we are taking this part!" Next scene...

True, but not very Jedi like :lol

But then again, why in ANH didn't the Empire just blow up moon or planet that was in the way of Yavin, instead of waiting till it moved out of the way :dunno

Back