60s Batman, Batmobile, Villains, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear the story about the Art of Toys Batman, but your Rojas looks superb ;-)
(He was on my wishlist, but I have scrapped him now)

Here is the link for that Peterson 1/6 :

https://home.cogeco.ca/~lint/batmobile.html

A lot of Batman activity on the boards lately, must be pleasure overload for some :)

That's the one amarcord, thanks. What a beauty.

THAT would be the ultimate 1/6 Batmobile... 15,000 dollar Build, I think I'll stick with mine for now. LOL.

Btw, Giink told me some guy is doing another Custom kit, he's in the sculpting process now... don't know if it will fit figs or not but it is pretty cool and it is 37 inches long Dave, you were correct.

Here's a WIP shot of it Giink sent me a few months ago...

cid_DD386D9C-EE4E-47BD-885E-DD78E6D.jpg

Last edited:
Somebody over on 1966batmobile.com is building a true 1/6 which looks like it ll be out of this world and he s planning in radio control and flame throwing turbine exhaust.You ll find it in the "Scale Models" section of the messageboard,3 or 4 topics down.

Along with the FAB 1 Rolls royce from "Thunderbirds",the Futura 'Mobile is my favourite TV design.An original Matt Black Corgi 267 is one of my most prized possessions and thanks to our own MFOGA i have a Comic-com Hot Wheels right alongside it.
Yes,thats the one right above in Pjams post!I really should read threads a little more carefully

Somebody over on 1966batmobile.com is building a true 1/6 which looks like it ll be out of this world and he s planning in radio control and flame throwing turbine exhaust.You ll find it in the "Scale Models" section of the messageboard,3 or 4 topics down.

Along with the FAB 1 Rolls royce from "Thunderbirds",the Futura 'Mobile is my favourite TV design.An original Matt Black Corgi 267 is one of my most prized possessions and thanks to our own MFOGA i have a Comic-com Hot Wheels right alongside it.
Yes,thats the one right above in Pjams post!I really should read threads a little more carefully

Thanks, here's a link to the build thread. Pretty amazing but the fins on that are a bit low to the BM #1.

https://p218.ezboard.com/f1966batvehiclesfrm9.showMessageRange?topicID=376.topic&start=1&stop=20

HOLY BATMOBILE BATMAN!

That looks awesome. Lots of respect for the artist who made it into what it is now. To see what this vehicle started life as, to what it has become is amazing. The paintjob is stunning and shiny enough to use as a mirror. The details are what pushes this replica beyond anything else.

Congrats on the great custom pjam and I hope that the Dynamic Duo enjoy it :lol

There is only thing that would make this vehicle look better, and that was if it was at my house instead.
:D :D :D

On a side note, I managed to pick up a pair of the AOT Dynamic Duo figures a little while ago. I am more than happy with these guys, and they are the most popular figures in my collection when visitors come over. Must be the nostalgia that makes people go crazy for them. Anyways, if anyone ever has the chance to get these guys, I would recommend them.

Cheers

JUS UNREAL! :eek

Man, I hope to contribute to this thread soon!

Thanks for the mention on your Robin Pjam! He was the first work I ever did for you I think. Other than the Supes. :D

HOLY BATMOBILE BATMAN!

That looks awesome. Lots of respect for the artist who made it into what it is now. To see what this vehicle started life as, to what it has become is amazing. The paintjob is stunning and shiny enough to use as a mirror. The details are what pushes this replica beyond anything else.

Congrats on the great custom pjam and I hope that the Dynamic Duo enjoy it :lol

There is only thing that would make this vehicle look better, and that was if it was at my house instead.
:D :D :D

On a side note, I managed to pick up a pair of the AOT Dynamic Duo figures a little while ago. I am more than happy with these guys, and they are the most popular figures in my collection when visitors come over. Must be the nostalgia that makes people go crazy for them. Anyways, if anyone ever has the chance to get these guys, I would recommend them.

Cheers

Why thank you for the kind works zedex -- it does absolutely catch the eye as the figs do -- nostalgia and novelty, that gets 'em everytime. Glad you dig your figs, that Robin costume is dead on, fantastic representation.

And Chase, thanks Bro, yeah, a long protracted special custom project like this is all the more rewarding when completed!

And Les, yes, that had to be pointed out as it made a big difference for me. And was it our first? I think it was, hard for me to keep track as I have so many FMLs now :D

:blackbat:blackbat:blackbat

Funny, the auction says scratch built, but that looks like the joemobile to me. And the Batman doesn't look like the sculpt that art of toy usually uses. At that price everything would need to be perfect for me to bite.

Funny, the auction says scratch built, but that looks like the joemobile to me. And the Batman doesn't look like the sculpt that art of toy usually uses. At that price everything would need to be perfect for me to bite.

Funny you guys should say that.

Here's the story behind that. I turned Robin Kwok of AOT onto Giink when I was in the pre order process for my figs. Giink built that for Robin over a year ago using a joemobile and he displayed it at a Toy Convention in Asia. It is much like mine except for the wheels and a few other areas and those are the AOT Dynamic duo figs he has in it. :D

Y'know, I'm not about to get into the subjective nature of a collectible's value, but how do you justify a $183 shipping charge for that thing?

Simply amazing! This has got to be the best 1/6 scale custom I've ever seen. Congrats Pjam!:D

Wow Carbo, Thanks bro, means a lot coming from you! Of course all the credit goes to Giink et al:D

Definitely THE 1/6 Grail Custom piece in my collection. :D:cool:

hey guys new to the thread, just wanted to throw in one little bit of info ... for awhile if you knew the right person to talk to that "Petersen" Batmobile was available for a lot less than $15,000, more like $2500-3000. And it is/was a stunning beauty, let me tell you.

If you ever feel wacky enough, you can get the correct screening for the grill from K&S.

Why wasn't the r/c gear put in the trunk??

Back