6 Foot Dewback Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the late response, PP. I was down with a nasty cold after traveling for business. The base material is very rare Canec, formerly used in the 40s 50s, made from sugar cane pulp. There's still a bit of it here in the local hardware stores.

HOLY **** WTF OMG THIS IS THE COOLEST 1/6 ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

I wish I could own a sand base like that :/

into commissions??? <3

Yeah man...absolutely. Let me know what you might want. These day's I am using a substrate that looks like sand, but it hard...so it doesn't blow around or dirty up your shelves. Thanks for the kind words.

You are incredible. I'm not sure how we could ship such a thing... but I would be definitely interested in a comission. PM me directly brother!

I'm about to move into a new apartment, if I could allocate some space for something similar to what you've built... it would be a dream come true! What did you use for those antennas in the sand? Very cool.

Yeah man...absolutely. Let me know what you might want. These day's I am using a substrate that looks like sand, but it hard...so it doesn't blow around or dirty up your shelves. Thanks for the kind words.

Wow amaaazing. Hope i can find a replacement wood filler here in the netherlands. Any specific type or pointers i need to look into? Color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow amaaazing. Hope i can find a replacement wood filler here in the netherlands. Any specific type or pointers i need to look into? Color?

The filler Solo used is a light taupe color, predominantly beige and has a gritty texture.

The filler Solo used is a light taupe color, predominantly beige and has a gritty texture.

Cool thanks buddy. Got a similar project in mind, but after my tod bridge and improvised jabba steps :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back