501st Clone and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 501st and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

Yeah, rebelscum is usually where I go to check on figures... Jedi Temple Archives are also very useful.

And if you like coffee table books I'd suggest the "Star Wars Action Figure Archive" its a great reference book, but about half of it is modern crap :monkey2

And just to continue staying a bit off topic; check out this cool article about updated versions of the vintage figures:Modern versions of vintage figures

Yikes! Vintage FTW! :lol

2011SpecialReportVintageVersusModern_036.jpg

Yeah, I agree... as cool as some of the updated figures are (in realism and articulation); many of them look garish :lol

I just love the simple look of the vintage figures.

I just love the simple look of the vintage figures.

Agreed. Whenever I see them it takes me back to my childhood when life was simple. :yess:

I'm getting motivated to complete my collection now. I printed out the basic figure list and will check what I have at home. The hunt begins.

Both places are great for checking out that stuff. The place I work at Sandtroopers is working on their guide updating it so right now things arent up it doesn't look like.

I think it's about time for a Kenner Appreciation Thread. :rock

Yeah man, I totally agree on that one. I really don't think I'd be as into collecting today as I am if it weren't for Kenner. Hmmm... come to think of it maybe it needs to be a "I blame Kenner" thread :lol

Not sure I would get one, at least not yet, but I love the Cantina Band 1:1. Great they are doing some obscure stuff!!

The Cantina guy fits right in with what they've already been doing with the alien 1:1 busts. Greedo, Ackbar, Bossk, Gamorrean...no surprise here.

And it's perfect, instant purchase for me; SS really excels at the aliens and I think they are more visually interesting in 1:1 than anything else.

:hi5: :yess: :clap

I agree...but I'm having a hard time picturing myself spending $500 for a 1:1 Cantina Band Member Bust though...

^^ Obviously Han didn't let the wookiee win. Looks like he got his neck and waist crushed. :lol

^^ Obviously Han didn't let the wookiee win. Looks like he got his neck and waist crushed. :lol

Han looks like he hasn't ate for a few weeks. Looks like he let the Wookie eat everything in the Falcon...:lol

To be fair... I think that Han is from the torture table; but still not a pretty looking figure :lol But I guess they decided that was the best Bespin out there.

Thanks for being the voice of everyone. You do us all a great service.

You're welcome. I will be around for a long time, now that I know that I'm both supported and appreciated.

Thanks for being the voice of everyone. You do us all a great service.

You know what we need? More Jokers...HT should just make 20 more Jokers. I would LOVE more Jokers....Jokers everywhere. I think I need one for the bathroom.

I think my wife would let me get the Cantina Band member bust if it had a sound chip with the music, she loves it for some reason. Here's to hoping.

I agree...but I'm having a hard time picturing myself spending $500 for a 1:1 Cantina Band Member Bust though...

I was just about to say, although not my bag, are people really going to buy this?

Seems like an odd piece

Back