501st Clone and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 501st and Cantina Band 1:1 Busts

I have a feeling vintage Kenner figures of the Cantina band would have been awesome :lecture It is a bit surprising they weren't at least made during the POTF series as they make the Sy Snootles band for ROTJ.

Speaking of vintage figures; just one away from completing a loose set. Just gotta find R2 with the pop-up lightsaber for a decent price.

Speaking of vintage figures; just one away from completing a loose set. Just gotta find R2 with the pop-up lightsaber for a decent price.

I think I'm going to work on completing mine this year. It'll cost some money, but I think the hunt would be fun.

cantina2.jpg

Just what everyone wants on their mantle. A giant bellend.

"What's a bellend?"

chaseamyagraf.jpg

I think I'm going to work on completing mine this year. It'll cost some money, but I think the hunt would be fun.

Yeah, I started casually collecting them again about 10 or so years ago... only really got serious on completing a set a couple of years ago. It's been a lot of fun and I just love how they all look together :rock

Congrats. That's awesome. I assume you don't collect carded?

Dear god no, I need to eat :lol Also, I'm an opener so carded figures are kind of wasted on me :lol

Yeah, I started casually collecting them again about 10 or so years ago... only really got serious on completing a set a couple of years ago. It's been a lot of fun and I just love how they all look together :rock

I think I have all the figures from SW and ESB, but need quite a few ROTJ and POTF figures. I was 15 when ROTJ came out, so back then I figured I was too old to continue buying them. :banghead

I was just a young one when they came out... so I had a lot of ROTJ and POTF figures; but was too young and destroyed them all :lol I'm pretty sure I don't have a single figure in my collection that I owned as a child; except maybe the C-3PO that comes apart.

Dear god no, I need to eat :lol Also, I'm an opener so carded figures are kind of wasted on me :lol

But they're so freaking cool. :drool

I completely understand though. The first time I saw a 12 back Vader for $1500 I was pretty taken aback. There are several carded ones that I would like to own again before I die. Just to see them again, the way I did back then.

I still have all of my old figures, so I've never been too motivated to find unopened ones in good condition. That's what Sideshow is for. I could never do both (you know, until I get rich) so I'm always impressed when people finish a whole set.

Good luck on R2. :duff

Thanks, just hoping to find a decent one for around $60ish... its possible, but takes a bit of looking :lol

And I agree, the carded figures are awesome. I saw pictures of one guys collection of every carded figure on display and it was most impressive. But luckily good sense prevails on my part and I have avoided all temptation in that regard :lol

I would kill for a carded collection. Then again, I feel sad that these guys were never played with or handled. I understand how Stinky Pete feels.

True Dat... plastic feelings should never be hurt like that :monkey2

surprised by both announcements - the band member is a disappointment - I was hoping for hammerhead.

no interest in the 501st (I own both MR buckets) but it looks very nice!

I like the weathered 501st. The Cantina Alien is awesome as well but I'll be passing on both. These 1:1 take up amazing amounts of space and so I have to pick and choose. I wonder if they'll variant the hell out of the clone....

Cool announcement! I'll pass on both but I think they are awesome choices. Would like to see Hammerhead also -he'd be huge!

I like the weathered 501st. The Cantina Alien is awesome as well but I'll be passing on both. These 1:1 take up amazing amounts of space and so I have to pick and choose. I wonder if they'll variant the hell out of the clone....

We saw 3 Iron-Man busts... I say chances are very good we'll see many, many clone variants.

Will get the band member, not sure on the 501st. I guess it depends on the price.

I have a feeling vintage Kenner figures of the Cantina band would have been awesome :lecture It is a bit surprising they weren't at least made during the POTF series as they make the Sy Snootles band for ROTJ.

Where's the best place to look for those Kenner figures? And is there a checklist or something? I'm curious to see how many there are.

1. Where's the best place to look for those Kenner figures?
2. And is there a checklist or something? I'm curious to see how many there are.

1. eBay or the Rebelscum forum is probably the best. I'm mad at myself for not getting some at CV instead of buying new Hasbro crap. :banghead

2. Here you go, my good man. :duff

https://www.rebelscum.com/VINfigures.asp

Back