50% off Hot Toys Batman TDK stuff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but why would they restock a clearance sale? The whole point of a clearance sale is to get rid of the things you put on sale.

They say it's a pre-holiday sale,they may be trying to appeal to those who prefer online shopping to the Black Friday masses.

WBstore does this clearance annually. Last year I picked up a couple of the 13" DCD figures for $16 a piece. For that price they ain't bad.

I nabbed the last HT T-600 Endoskeleton for $122.49 shipped! There was another $5 off coupon code for 'CABINWB'. Definitely a happy camper. Thanks for the tip!

Just got my Batman in and it is the HOTTOYS Dark Knight Ver of Batman... Post video of him soon... Only 87.50...

Mine is due in today as well. For $87.50 shipped, you can't go wrong for this figure regardless of the DX release. Def. a steal in my estimation...

I nabbed the last HT T-600 Endoskeleton for $122.49 shipped! There was another $5 off coupon code for 'CABINWB'. Definitely a happy camper. Thanks for the tip!

Nice score!! Congrats!! :chew

Was looking at that too.... I don't collect Terminator Salv. stuff and would hate to start based on same sale.... You know how it is. I get the T-600 and would then want John Conner then Marcus then the Rubber Skin T-600, and so on and so on. :rolleyes:

Congrats though, Cyro! Great buy!

Back