50% off Hot Toys Batman TDK stuff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite glad all the stuff sold out before I could get to it. I would have dropped cash on that Tumbler impulsively.

Only Dark Knight Hot Toys figure I see on sale is the original Joker release. $87.50. Not a bad price at all, if you don't have it yet.

Agreed. I was expecting to see some more figures, at least Two-Face or the BR Joker. There's a few Terminator guys but nothing at 50% off, and man I'd of loved to snag Connor for $70.

Aragorn premium format for $150

Edit: Balrog LSB for something like $200 as well.

There are some deals, but nothing I'm interested in.

Last edited:
i dont know now im confused it has hottoys description and Dc Direct pic with Hottoys pics as well anyone help me out here...

but it was 175 and marked down to 87... So theres no way that the Dc Direct would ever be that much to begin with so im confused again I really want to buy this here if its the right one... the only other one i can get is at my local comic shop and its 175...

I want this too and just emailed them. Im close to just getting it but dont wanna get the wrong one.
I picked up the V1 Joker for $65 shipped on EB today!

Well looks like all the "warning signs" I've been monitoring for the past several weeks are now coming to a head. I had a feeling DC would be dumping all the DK merch that was left out there. Mattycollector even mysteriously pulled the listing for what would have been their next Movie Master (survival suit Batman).

That and other observations of the sale trends in DK sales are what prompted me to take the Tumbler plung when I did. I had a feeling several week ago that the thing was about to disappear in to the either only to resurface when a collector gets strapped for cash and list it on ebay (for god only knows how much).

Plus their is the 3rd installment of Nolan's Batman to consider. I'm sure WB/DC are anxious to finally put the bitter sweet success of The Dark Knight behind them so that they may move on with the franchise. Thats right guys!! Its my thinking Batman III is very near signing contracts and starting Principal shooting next year.

So too all my fellow TDK fans I offer this advice. Hold on to your DK collectables. Pack them away if you must, but hold on to them none the less. Its my belief that they will have an up tick in value once the 3rd movie hits theators. And lets face it..........Heath is gone for ever. So who ever the 3rd villian is they are gonna get raked over the coals whether they deserve it or not.

Although its great to see all the awesome DK stuff on sale, its still sad to see the unoffical end of the most popular and successful (IMO any way), Batman franchise of all time! So like the saying goes.........HURRY HURRY STEP RIGHT UP! get'em while you can......while supplies last.

If that's the HT Batman, it's really tempting. I don't have any HT figures yet but I definitely want to start collecting. I'll be thinking about this. Really should try and resist

If that's the HT Batman, it's really tempting. I don't have any HT figures yet but I definitely want to start collecting. I'll be thinking about this. Really should try and resist

Are you sure that's the one you want, knowing that the HT DX TDK Suit Batman is coming out later?

They list both the HT Batman and the 13-inch DC Direct Batman, for different prices, though they use the same picture. Given the pricing difference (one is twice as much as the other), I'd say they just messed up the pictures and that the expensive one is the Hot Toys version.

I'd be tempted to pick up a few extras, with the intention of selling them in a few years at a profit, but the HT TDK Suit is probably not going to ever go up in value anymore, once the DX is released.

I'm quite glad all the stuff sold out before I could get to it. I would have dropped cash on that Tumbler impulsively.

Agreed. We traveled a few miles south today and stopped by a dealer that carries HT products. First time I saw the Tumbler in person. WOW it is huge. I would have dropped $225 simply because of the price / size then had no place to display :D

Back